Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
set up shop outside the Orange Julius and Annette loved to give them a show.

Love me a good Orange Julius

Die, wolves, die! :vamp:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Annette Austero had become something of a celebrity at the LaBrae Community Mall. Her speed walking could not be beat, and the pep in her step was something to behold. On Thursdays the Gentleman's retirement home set up shop outside the Orange Julius and Annette loved to give them a show. This Thursday, Annette really wanted to wow George Michael, a real handsome fella, and decided to debut the retrowalk.

Unfortunately, as she flipped round to the backside and accelerated, her titanium hip just couldn't keep up. As she tumbled to the floor, she noticed George Michael turn to flirt with a teenager. The second hip replacement would not be fun.

giphy.gif

Dead is @PippyPony Retro Walking, a vanilla wolf

It is now Night 2.
Roster
0. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
1. @SARdoghandler
2. @genny
3. @mypetmoose
4. @dolphin106258
6. @acanthuroidei
7. @Navilly
8. @cubsrule4e
9. @mizchiefmanaged
10. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Barkley13
12. @grebes4lyfe
14. @allieh8607
16. @WildZoo
18. @Mad Jack
19. @FrostySparrow

Living In Another Realm
17. Sporty - Reverse Uno Card
15. Coop - Xu Zhenjun
13. Pippy - Retro Walking

Why is a mod cheering for a team?

Boy I sure am glad people actually gave game-related reasons when they voted for this one
I did! It just was partially influenced by my emotions towards pip from before. AND SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE. No more nice going forward, only salt and snark. +pissed+

Reactions: 1 user
This really just melds my mind to play in this game. I feel like all my ideas on how to evaluate people just don’t work/don’t make sense in this game. It is very frustrating, even tho we did have a wolf who was very talkative and present on the thread but also it’s Pippy sooo like NAI...:(

Boy I sure am glad people actually gave game-related reasons when they voted for this one
Comments like this, plus your earlier squashing of wolf hunting, don't make me feel particularly good about you

Oh my God I don't know how many times I need to spell out for the children out there that my move was intentional and for reasons I will make clear later in the game
Why later? How about now.

Oh my God I don't know how many times I need to spell out for the children out there that my move was intentional and for reasons I will make clear later in the game
this is the song that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends

Reactions: 1 users
Comments like this, plus your earlier squashing of wolf hunting, don't make me feel particularly good about you
I didn't tell anybody else not to wolf hunt. I said it would be more efficient to pick out your villageriest villagers rather than trying to distinguish between your maybe wolf leans and definitely wolf leans, because you're not going to be voting for those people anyway. I don't know why this comment in particular bothered you, I asked why people were voting for pip over the other options and only one person gave an actual reason.

Members don't see this ad :)
In future games, I think I'm going to upload a YouTube video explaining my logic on day 1 to provide a link to later in the game to explain why I did what I did in a way that will ensure no confusion exists as to my actual intentions and when/why I chose to do the things I did

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Time travelling to the past always has it's risks, but Marty McFly felt like he knew what to do after going with Doc all those times. Well, he accidentally landed the DeLorean on the young version of his grandma, Wizard of Oz style.

"Doc, I don't feel so good..." were Marty's final words before the machine sat there empty.

592323d383565.image.png

Dead is @genny Marty McFly, a vanillager

It is now Day 3.
Roster
0. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
1. @SARdoghandler
3. @mypetmoose
4. @dolphin106258
6. @acanthuroidei
7. @Navilly
8. @cubsrule4e
9. @mizchiefmanaged
10. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Barkley13
12. @grebes4lyfe
14. @allieh8607
16. @WildZoo
18. @Mad Jack
19. @FrostySparrow

Living In Another Realm
17. Sporty - Reverse Uno Card
15. Coop - Xu Zhenjun
13. Pippy - Retro Walking
2. genny - Marty McFly

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Tracker to come but for now just the tally
Final Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz () -
genny (4) - dubz, miz, Nav, msp
MsP (3) - SAR, grebes, pippy
Barks () -
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (5) - frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs, allieh
miz (1) - FTF
sporty (1) - MJ

cubs (0) - cubs (illegal vote)
barks (1) - coop
pip (1) - dubz
cubs (1) - barks
mpm (1) - miz
miz (1) - grebes
barks (2) - coop, cubs
cubs (0) - barks
allie (1) - pip
sporty (1) - frosty
sporty (2) - frosty, genny
MJ (1) - sporty
nav (1) - FTF
coop (1) - mpm
coop (2) - mpm, dolph
coop (3) - mpm, dolph, SAR
MsP (1) - barks
pip (0) - dubz
sporty (3) - frosty, genny, allie
pip (1) - MsP
genny (1) - dubz
allie (2) - pip, acanth
allie (1) - pip, acanth
barks (3) - coop, cubs, pip
barks (2) - coop, cubs, pip
dubz (1) - coop

Final:
Barks (2) - Cubs, Pippy
Pips
(1) - MsP
Cubs () -
MPM (1) - Miz
Miz (1) - Grebes
Allieh (1) - acan
Sporty (3) - Frosty, genny, allie
MJ (1) - Sporty
Nav (1) - FTF
Coop (3) - mpm, dolphin, SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - dubz
Dubz (1) - coop

Voting: 17/19
Missing: Nav, MJ

Might be overly cautious but for the moment I'm not voting for anyone who voted for pip yesterday I don't think. I feel worse about barks now based on d1 vote progression as well. MsP switched her vote off at kind of a weird time yesterday, and it almost makes me want to give her half a wolf point for avoiding having her name on pip's wagon in the final tally, but I don't think it is enough to overcome my macro-read of her right now, and I can see her doing that as village too. I don't know what to make of nav's late vote at the moment and need to think on it some more so he'll stay about where he was yesterday. Still need to hear more from FTF, acanth, and miz to get any kind of actual read there, and I would like to see actual content from grebes.

From most to least village:

mpm
MsP

SAR
cubs
Nav
allie

dolphin
frosty
FTF
acanth
miz

grebes
barks
MJ

This is what happens when I get pulled away to hurry up and wait for a surgery to start :smack:

unlynch mpm lynch MsP

So you threw shade at your top two village candidates in your previous post? It’s a weird progression.

Tracker to come but for now just the tally
Final Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz () -
genny (4) - dubz, miz, Nav, msp
MsP (3) - SAR, grebes, pippy
Barks () -
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (5) - frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs, allieh
miz (1) - FTF
sporty (1) - MJ

cubs (0) - cubs (illegal vote)
barks (1) - coop
pip (1) - dubz
cubs (1) - barks
mpm (1) - miz
miz (1) - grebes
barks (2) - coop, cubs
cubs (0) - barks
allie (1) - pip
sporty (1) - frosty
sporty (2) - frosty, genny
MJ (1) - sporty
nav (1) - FTF
coop (1) - mpm
coop (2) - mpm, dolph
coop (3) - mpm, dolph, SAR
MsP (1) - barks
pip (0) - dubz
sporty (3) - frosty, genny, allie
pip (1) - MsP
genny (1) - dubz
allie (2) - pip, acanth
allie (1) - pip, acanth
barks (3) - coop, cubs, pip
barks (2) - coop, cubs, pip
dubz (1) - coop

Final:
Barks (2) - Cubs, Pippy
Pips
(1) - MsP
Cubs () -
MPM (1) - Miz
Miz (1) - Grebes
Allieh (1) - acan
Sporty (3) - Frosty, genny, allie
MJ (1) - Sporty
Nav (1) - FTF
Coop (3) - mpm, dolphin, SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - dubz
Dubz (1) - coop

Voting: 17/19
Missing: Nav, MJ

Might be overly cautious but for the moment I'm not voting for anyone who voted for pip yesterday I don't think. I feel worse about barks now based on d1 vote progression as well. MsP switched her vote off at kind of a weird time yesterday, and it almost makes me want to give her half a wolf point for avoiding having her name on pip's wagon in the final tally, but I don't think it is enough to overcome my macro-read of her right now, and I can see her doing that as village too. I don't know what to make of nav's late vote at the moment and need to think on it some more so he'll stay about where he was yesterday. Still need to hear more from FTF, acanth, and miz to get any kind of actual read there, and I would like to see actual content from grebes.

From most to least village:

mpm
MsP

SAR
cubs
Nav
allie

dolphin
frosty
FTF
acanth
miz

grebes
barks
MJ
This is unfortunately probably my new meta this year, except possibly over weekends.

So you threw shade at your top two village candidates in your previous post? It’s a weird progression.
Oh unless you're referring to the fact that my list doesn't match my statements, which is true because I forgot to shift mpm down. As I was rushing to finish the post.

This is unfortunately probably my new meta this year, except possibly over weekends.
That's fine but it's NAI and I have almost nothing to evaluate you on. Not something I would outright lynch you for in a normal game, but until/unless there is enough content for me to get a feel for you, I'm not voting for you (or the other two who might have even less content than you do lol).

Oh unless you're referring to the fact that my list doesn't match my statements, which is true because I forgot to shift mpm down. As I was rushing to finish the post.

More like post 1 you throw shade at 5 people. Post two, two of those people are your top two village candidates. Was just weird.

More like post 1 you throw shade at 5 people. Post two, two of those people are your top two village candidates. Was just weird.
You assume I remember from one post to the next who was on pip's vote lol and no I don't necessarily think they're all wolves or anything, but I do think I have a higher chance of hitting a wolf if I vote within that group rather than outside of it. MsP stayed in my top village reads because despite the timing of her vote switch feeling a little odd, I do read her later explanation as genuine concern about the progression of the vote, and I don't think the timing is enough to overcome my overall village read of her.

You assume I remember from one post to the next who was on pip's vote lol and no I don't necessarily think they're all wolves or anything, but I do think I have a higher chance of hitting a wolf if I vote within that group rather than outside of it. MsP stayed in my top village reads because despite the timing of her vote switch feeling a little odd, I do read her later explanation as genuine concern about the progression of the vote, and I don't think the timing is enough to overcome my overall village read of her.
I'm really not thrilled by a Ms. P lynch. She has been on the wolfy side of my reads from the beginning. Who's your #2?

I'm really not thrilled by a Ms. P lynch. She has been on the wolfy side of my reads from the beginning. Who's your #2?
Hard to say at the moment. If I just shift everyone down based on voting patterns I end up with a list that disagrees with my other feelings, so when I get a bit more time to sit down I'll reread yesterday + pip interactions.

Not going to pretend I had a genuine reason other than I felt she was village and she needed to be gone anyway. Not the smartest move and should’ve stuck on Genny, but I opted for a village read who also didn’t mind dying.

Why is MsP on your wolfy list?
Its because of my theory mentioned briefly yesterday. Honestly in a normal game I'd be lynching her right now.

It is a little on the shiny side, but I'm seeing some relationships between a few people and idk what to make of them yet so I kinda just want to stay away. Okay so MsP voted Pippy D1 and the majority of D2. Plus her reasoning for switching off included not wanting to be associated with that lynch.

The above is the non-shiny stuff. The relationships go on and I'm not sure how to feel. There is a weird barky Msp Pippy triangle voting pattern. Yesterday Pippy voted for MsP, making her one of the viable counterwagons. MsP was on Pippy for most of the day, then hopped off. One thing that gives her village points is that she went to genny, the most threatening counterwagon. So that is ehh...
Yesterday Barky voted Cubs, staying off the main wagons. Cubs voted pips #4 on the vote and thought about switching off, but never pulled the trigger.

Barky was on MsP D1, and Cubs was on Barky. Barky started on Cubs D1, then switched. Pippy was on Barky too, making her a possible wagon.

What depended on last night was something that would've happened if genny was lynched. That leaves us with 2 potentially village choices. I noticed other people were brought us as being lynch options- aka cubby. It was you who brought up cubby. Theoretically this would have given Pippy an out, so it wouldn't need to be her being nk'd. It could be cubby instead. This theory, of course, assumes cubby as village. Butttt I'm pretty sure he voted for Pippy too so I'm a little hesitant...

As for where I stand on you, I'm unsure. You feel villagey for the most part. You voted genny two days in a row and have provided good game-solving villagey content. Buttt what gives me pause is that you started out by voting Pippy and that really could've been seeing if the wagon would catch. And you put Cubs in the realm of wolfy fire if genny were lynched instead of Pippy. But I know this theory is far-fetched so I'm gonna kind of sit back and see how things play out... I'm seeing if you are ww he is vill but if you are vill these last 2 paragraphs mean nothing lol and he could be a werewolf...

As for how all this relates to MJ, who knows, he hasn't voted until today.

As a side note, that Navi attempted "switch" to pippy last minute makes him look bad. I'm perfectly happy letting him live a while.

Okay, long post, but I think I've said what I want to say. I'm still trying to figure out who to vote for today...

TLDR: Navi MJ WZ Cubby MsP and Barky are on my watch list for various reasons.

Reactions: 1 users
well i thought that id only have to put in effort when a wolf flipped
didnt expect it to actually happen
so

Its because of my theory mentioned briefly yesterday. Honestly in a normal game I'd be lynching her right now.

It is a little on the shiny side, but I'm seeing some relationships between a few people and idk what to make of them yet so I kinda just want to stay away. Okay so MsP voted Pippy D1 and the majority of D2. Plus her reasoning for switching off included not wanting to be associated with that lynch.

The above is the non-shiny stuff. The relationships go on and I'm not sure how to feel. There is a weird barky Msp Pippy triangle voting pattern. Yesterday Pippy voted for MsP, making her one of the viable counterwagons. MsP was on Pippy for most of the day, then hopped off. One thing that gives her village points is that she went to genny, the most threatening counterwagon. So that is ehh...
Yesterday Barky voted Cubs, staying off the main wagons. Cubs voted pips #4 on the vote and thought about switching off, but never pulled the trigger.

Barky was on MsP D1, and Cubs was on Barky. Barky started on Cubs D1, then switched. Pippy was on Barky too, making her a possible wagon.

What depended on last night was something that would've happened if genny was lynched. That leaves us with 2 potentially village choices. I noticed other people were brought us as being lynch options- aka cubby. It was you who brought up cubby. Theoretically this would have given Pippy an out, so it wouldn't need to be her being nk'd. It could be cubby instead. This theory, of course, assumes cubby as village. Butttt I'm pretty sure he voted for Pippy too so I'm a little hesitant...

As for where I stand on you, I'm unsure. You feel villagey for the most part. You voted genny two days in a row and have provided good game-solving villagey content. Buttt what gives me pause is that you started out by voting Pippy and that really could've been seeing if the wagon would catch. And you put Cubs in the realm of wolfy fire if genny were lynched instead of Pippy. But I know this theory is far-fetched so I'm gonna kind of sit back and see how things play out... I'm seeing if you are ww he is vill but if you are vill these last 2 paragraphs mean nothing lol and he could be a werewolf...

As for how all this relates to MJ, who knows, he hasn't voted until today.

As a side note, that Navi attempted "switch" to pippy last minute makes him look bad. I'm perfectly happy letting him live a while.

Okay, long post, but I think I've said what I want to say. I'm still trying to figure out who to vote for today...

TLDR: Navi MJ WZ Cubby MsP and Barky are on my watch list for various reasons.
This is a good post and I appreciate it. I see where you're coming from on MsP. My overall read of her tone and gameplay disagree with you, but it's good vote analysis. Agree on barks, which I mentioned before. Nav I feel like I change my mind on every two seconds. Sketchy but then I feel like it's so sketchy that he's just doing things like that so he's sure to stay alive. It's frustrating.

This is a good post and I appreciate it. I see where you're coming from on MsP. My overall read of her tone and gameplay disagree with you, but it's good vote analysis. Agree on barks, which I mentioned before. Nav I feel like I change my mind on every two seconds. Sketchy but then I feel like it's so sketchy that he's just doing things like that so he's sure to stay alive. It's frustrating.
I agree with you about Nav. It looks to me that he wants to go to endgame so I'm okay with that with either affiliation I think. He is playing a wild game right now.

With barks, can you explain to me what specifically makes her wolfy in your eyes? For me it is kind of a collaboration thing, so I'm interested to know what you see about her play singlularly.