Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
People Im willing to lynch/see lynched today: Dubz, Pips, Genny, myself. Currently on Dubz but will move if a majority or swing vote is needed to one of these options.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
wow...thats like's like going from a dare to a triple dog dare. That would be super intense on the reverse reversal.

If they did that at this point it would be because MJ messed up the game and they are trying to salvage it, not because it was in the game from the start: which ironically enough I would be fine with, assuming AM’s after the game tally gives the appropriate village win regardless of how things go afterwards (and 2 village wins if we have won both set ups).

Official Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz (1) - cubs
genny (3) - dubz, miz, Nav
MsP (4) - SAR, grebes, pippy, FTF
Barks (1) - dolphin
allie (3) - genny, acan, MJ
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (3) - frosty, MsP, MPM

16/17

Lynch closes at 10PM Eastern (<6 hrs)

alDiVku.gif

BTW this gif freaks me out
Same. The more I look at it the more creeped out I get

Reactions: 1 user
cubs (0) - cubs (illegal vote)
barks (1) - coop
pip (1) - dubz
cubs (1) - barks
mpm (1) - miz
miz (1) - grebes
barks (2) - coop, cubs
cubs (0) - barks
allie (1) - pip
sporty (1) - frosty
sporty (2) - frosty, genny
MJ (1) - sporty
nav (1) - FTF
coop (1) - mpm
coop (2) - mpm, dolph
coop (3) - mpm, dolph, SAR
MsP (1) - barks
pip (0) - dubz
sporty (3) - frosty, genny, allie
pip (1) - MsP
genny (1) - dubz
allie (2) - pip, acanth
allie (1) - pip, acanth
barks (3) - coop, cubs, pip
barks (2) - coop, cubs, pip
dubz (1) - coop

Final:
Barks (2) - Cubs, Pippy
Pips (1) - MsP
Cubs () -
MPM (1) - Miz
Miz (1) - Grebes
Allieh (1) - acan
Sporty (3) - Frosty, genny, allie
MJ (1) - Sporty
Nav (1) - FTF
Coop (3) - mpm, dolphin, SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - dubz
Dubz (1) - coop

Voting: 17/19
Missing: Nav, MJ
Village points for the moment to those on the coop and sporty lynches, may reconsider.

Some notes:
Genny - just reading pure village genny, good vote yesterday as well
Frosty - gets a minus for the "random" vote, so back to neutral zone.
Cubs - village points for his opening posts, which I don't think a wolf cubs makes (he's no careless MJ, you see).
MsP - gets village points for her general play and the fact that I don't think a wolf comes in with such an obvious meta change and risks getting called out for it
Nav - I currently have as fairly village for the moves he is making even though I hate most of it (always dislike the egotistical focus in a team game). At least he decided to actually vote today.
MJ - is full of **** and I'm never voting for him here unless the game rules reverse :p
FTF, acanth, miz, - need more content, would not vote for any of them atm
grebes - don't like that she continued to sit on a joke vote after 36 hours of posts to base an actual vote on, more tinfoils than actual content, and her speculation on the night kill just felt...off to me.
barks - just a weird feel

For now I am going to keep my vote on genny, just because I'm most comfy there and she said it was ok :p

From most to least village:
Genny
MsP
cubs
mpm

allie
Nav
dolphin
SAR

pip
frosty
FTF
acanth
miz

barks
grebes
MJ
I'm way less careless than I appear

• Wow
VOTECOUNT NOW (I hope I'm doing it right).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Also I'd like to see some actual reads on pip beyond people just being nice because she wants to be dead before her vacation...as sweet as that is, I haven't seen much reasoning given.
I thought you thought I was village :(

More tin foil:
Pippy is 3rd party and win condition is die by D2.
Vacation is fake.
She made it up to get us to mercy kill her.
Still pushing the 3rd party thing?

I mean, I guess I can understand why people might want to read me as chaos, but everyone can check the sign up thread and see I am not lying about the trip ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
grebes - don't like that she continued to sit on a joke vote after 36 hours of posts to base an actual vote on, more tinfoils than actual content, and her speculation on the night kill just felt...off to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Stagg confirmed that the angry face does NOT, in fact, take away from my numbers... nor does it add. But thanks for trying :giggle:
WW will get to those numbers eventually, it always does :meh:
Edit: I'm feeling generous. Here's a few likes so you never forget who got you there.:alien:

Well that’s what happened lol. I was always around the same number then I started playing WW and got wiped out lol. My kitties have saved me :cat:
Try the meme repository. Keep it low though :censored:. Lawpy might get mad if I invite too many people over. He's king you know.

• Haha
I'm way less careless than I appear
You say that but I also used to keep track of your night results for you, so I know the truth ;)
Try the meme repository. Keep it low though :censored:. Lawpy might get mad if I invite too many people over. He's king you know.
Lawpy turned what was supposed to be a nice repository for the best memes on the internet into a Reddit dumping ground :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I thought you thought I was village :(
Yeaaaahhhh I've thought you were village lots of times and it didn't always turn out so well for me, so you stay in neutral where you belong. Regardless I want to know why other people are reading you village.

• Wow
Yeaaaahhhh I've thought you were village lots of times and it didn't always turn out so well for me, so you stay in neutral where you belong. Regardless I want to know why other people are reading you village.
She'd tell us if she was a big bad wolf.

The one thing I will state is that if AM put an interesting chaos in this game, which I moderately doubt, she would not have given it to pippy, who she knew had to die by day 2.

Nor would she then, have made her a wolf. (Assuming this is something she knew about and accommodated for)

Or staged the game to provide an extra wolf that she knew would die, in any event is a non issue

The one thing I will state is that if AM put an interesting chaos in this game, which I moderately doubt, she would not have given it to pippy, who she knew had to die by day 2.
Nor would she then, have made her a wolf. (Assuming this is something she knew about and accommodated for)
Sigh. I ask for real reads and I get this tilty stuff instead.

Sigh. I ask for real reads and I get this tilty stuff instead.
I actually think that's some of the least tilty stuff he has said in a while. When's the last time you've heard him say something structural like that is a non-issue?

Because for the record, I agree it should be a non-issue because it's not like it's something that popped up after roles went out. It's not strategy, it's actual facts

dubz (1) - cubs
MsP (3) - SAR, grebes, pippy
Barks () -
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (3) - frosty, MPM, dolphin
miz (1) - FTF

15/17
Missing: @allieh8607 @Ms Procrastinator

@genny, @Ms Procrastinator, @allieh8607, and @PippyPony you are in the lead

Lynch closes at 10PM Eastern (2 hrs)

alDiVku.gif

I actually think that's some of the least tilty stuff he has said in a while. When's the last time you've heard him say something structural like that is a non-issue?

Because for the record, I agree it should be a non-issue because it's not like it's something that popped up after roles went out. It's not strategy, it's actual facts
Depends on how much these mods like to fiddle with RNG. Unless you're claiming you requested fiddling.

dubz () -
Barks () -
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (4) - frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs
miz (1) - FTF

15/17
Missing: @allieh8607 @Ms Procrastinator

Lynch closes at 10PM Eastern (1.5 hrs)

alDiVku.gif

lynch pips

I'm gonna ride the Mj-is-a-wolf train all game long so if we lose a wolf with pip...oh well

I am also ok with dying today too. I feel like it’s kind of crappy of me to be so selfish to want to stick around and play longer, especially when everyone else wants to play too.

So far I’ve got MJ, Nav, and SAR as wolf reads.
Frosty, Dubz, barks as village.
I may have missed it if you said it- what put SAR in your wolf pile?

dubz () -
Barks () -
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (5) - frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs, allieh
miz (1) - FTF

16/17
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator

Lynch closes at 10PM Eastern (1.5 hrs)

alDiVku.gif

wolf feels: MJ, Nav, Frosty
village feels: everyone else

helpful post is helpful

• Haha
Ugh my days just keep exploding and then I have two pages to catch up on.

What has triggered the wolfy feels about frosty? @Navilly and @SARdoghandler

Responding to this since it's (I think?) the only quote directly aimed at me, let me know if I missed others in my fast read to get up to speed.

It's mostly tone along with a few sketchy things they said that set me off. I can go gather some quotes if you want to pick out exactly which posts.

These are my reads so far that I've been trying to track on my phone as I go.

Villa

Grebes
Msp
Pippy
Genny
Barks

Wolfy

Nav
MJ
Dolph
Cubs

Those lists are not in any particular order. Everyone not on those lists are sitting pretty neutral for me with maybe a village or wolf point here or there but not enough to firmly push them one way or the other