Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Honestly these village reads (excpet, yknow, mine) make you feel more wolfy to me.
My village reads are not as solid as I would like at this point in the game. I am having a hard time because I feel like a lot of people are ghosting, ugh and idk what to do with that. My wolf reads are stronger.

I should've done more like 5 categories. WZ is contributing to the discussion but like I said earlier, i have my reservations about her and I'm not ready to vote there yet. Navi wants to go to endgame anyway so if village, whatever, if wolf sure. Not planning on lynching there anytime soon.

Do you have something against the miz lynch in particular? I'd be more than happy to lynch you today instead if you give a decent reason.

Reasons you are village= feels plus today made some solid contributions

Reasons miz is village= feels + I feel like she was more active when she wolfed that one time... that may be NAI but I'm willing to give it a go

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you feel about the fact that MJ is voting miz?

I don’t like it, and I don’t know how to feel about the recent color gradients posted. I think I’m going to save miz for a future lynch and go with someone who can be seen as more village.

Unlynch miz
Lynch grebes

Grebes line of thought has been pretty thorough and they’ve been not too wishy washy. I appreciate tin foil theories and I am not the most confident on a msp lynch, I would place msp in neutral currently. In the beginning I got village feels, but as we’ve progressed and assuming pip was honest about there being a large number of wolves, I have max distrust.

It’s straight feels. I quoted a post I think yesterday that had her mentioning that she felt like the pippy vote was a gigantic trap. There’s nothing definitive or substantial there, but it rang a few bells since that’s exactly the sort of thing I’d say as a wolf going into a wolf vote.

That’s a fair feel, especially since it’d give SOME village cred.

My village reads are not as solid as I would like at this point in the game. I am having a hard time because I feel like a lot of people are ghosting, ugh and idk what to do with that. My wolf reads are stronger.

I should've done more like 5 categories. WZ is contributing to the discussion but like I said earlier, i have my reservations about her and I'm not ready to vote there yet. Navi wants to go to endgame anyway so if village, whatever, if wolf sure. Not planning on lynching there anytime soon.

Do you have something against the miz lynch in particular? I'd be more than happy to lynch you today instead if you give a decent reason.

Reasons you are village= feels plus today made some solid contributions

Reasons miz is village= feels + I feel like she was more active when she wolfed that one time... that may be NAI but I'm willing to give it a go

That makes more sense I guess. I don’t have anything against a miz lunch, I just don’t see her as super village because she hasn’t said very much.

Your explanation of nav makes me feel better. I 10000% do NOT read him as village. But I guess if he wants to live to end game so be it. Was just confused why you put him as village.

I mean... I’m trying to pack and move so I’m ok getting lynched very soon. I don’t really have any reasons for you to lynch me though. If you feel like it, you are welcome to! I won’t complain and I don’t want to live to endgame.

Reactions: 1 user
Here's some short thoughts I have....

FTF - hasn't contributed enough for me to get feels either way, definitely don't want to vote there for a while

SAR - not much to go on but I've agreed with a few of her posts. Leaning village rn

Mpm - I like the questions she's been asking and her tinfoil (even though it involves me lol) seems like a village thing to do so I'm feeling village here

Dolphin - her posts about pippy and how she didn't want to vote her at first because of past game stuff and then how she ended up voting her gives me sketchy feels because

Acanthy - definitely need more, but was against the pippy lynch - neutral

Nav - I will never understand Nav but I think him wanting to help decide lynches or whatever is NAI and he would say that either way. I want to say he feels village but I have no confidence in that read at all

Cubs - still feels village to me but hasn't really been on much since this day started so don't want to vote there rn

Miz - would like to see more, but from her posts I'm leaning village (so maybe she's a wolf? I feel like she's always the opposite of what I say)

MsP - I can see why other people think she is village but like I said before, the more she posts the more I don't want to lynch her

Grebes - I gave her some village points for some of the tin foils but then also took some away because of the discussion about third parties and for the interactions when pippy when she was trolling

Allie - also would like to see more and I usually don't know how to read her so I have her as neutral

Dubz - has been contributing a lot and seems like wolf hunting - village

MJ - yeah idk what he's doing

Frosty - a lot of her posts seem really sketchy to me but I also thought this last game but still leaning wolf though

MsP - I can see why other people think she is village but like I said before, the more she posts the more I don't want to lynch her

I get the same feeling. And its the feeling that struck me with pipwolf right before the lynch and I almost switched to genny like I should have. Instead I encountered resistance from Allie and pippy herself which destroyed my confidence in my own read and you saw what happened next.

lynch mpm

I'm gonna need to go back and iso Miz and Msp because in my mind they are the same person and I have no idea who said what, ugh

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Day 3 Riding the Horse Backwards Lynch Tally
Frosty (1) - miz
mpm (2) - cubs, allie
MsP (3) - dubz, grebes, SAR
dubz () -
Barks (2) - dolphin, MJ
AM (1) - acan
miz (2) - mpm, Barks
grebes (1) - Frosty

11/15
@Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead
lynch close in ~1 hr
Missing: @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Navilly @Ms Procrastinator
1561512175700-gif.269254

I get the same feeling. And its the feeling that struck me with pipwolf right before the lynch and I almost switched to genny like I should have. Instead I encountered resistance from Allie and pippy herself which destroyed my confidence in my own read and you saw what happened next.
Yeah something about the content of the posts have been sketching me out too

Okay. I'm off my latest call and had a chance to iso some of Pippy's posts to look at some of her interactions. Ignoring what Pippy claimed, how many wolves do we think are likely around?

How do people feel about a pack of Pippy, MJ, Frosty, Acanth then plus or minus maybe Cubs or Dolph if we had 5 wolves? I don't see 6 wolves as likely given the size of the game, but I have no idea how even one would balance a set up like this so who knows

Right now my strongest village reads are (in relative order-ish) MsP, Grebes, Barks, mpm, then Allie. I'm good with any of those today as an option. I'm reading MsP as strong village but if we as a group are more comfortable with someone else then I'm fine to switch to anyone else on that list.

Okay. I'm off my latest call and had a chance to iso some of Pippy's posts to look at some of her interactions. Ignoring what Pippy claimed, how many wolves do we think are likely around?

How do people feel about a pack of Pippy, MJ, Frosty, Acanth then plus or minus maybe Cubs or Dolph if we had 5 wolves? I don't see 6 wolves as likely given the size of the game, but I have no idea how even one would balance a set up like this so who knows
I like this group that you've got here, with Dubz as a "plus or minus" for me as well. I feel a little bit better about cubs for some reason.

Right now my strongest village reads are (in relative order-ish) MsP, Grebes, Barks, mpm, then Allie. I'm good with any of those today as an option. I'm reading MsP as strong village but if we as a group are more comfortable with someone else then I'm fine to switch to anyone else on that list.
Why are you reading allie as village? I don’t know how to feel about her

One of the sample games had 2 wolves in a game of 8... that's 25%, meaning 5 or 6 in this game isn't unreasonable...

Did cubby say something about allie earlier that leaned her wolfy-ish? I'm on mobile and I can't find it

Ok just got done ISO'ing MsP. In general I feel ok about her- I haven't played much with her as far as I know, so her being "more chatty" this game is NAI for me. The tone of her posts reads as village to me so I could vote for her tonight as well.

MJ- I dont trust him and he's not helping his case

Nav- Idk what the heck is up with him but he's not helping his case

Cubs- I don't trust him as a lynch vote. I would rather leave him to the wolves

Frosty- neutral to wolfy

MPM- okayish

Allie- okayish ish

Dolphin- okayish

SAR- okay

FTF- neutral. He's not doing much

Barks- meh

Roids- Not of a fan of how he's not posting much. Neutral

Grebes- okayish to meh

Miz- Idk how I feel about this

Dubz- Pings my sketchdar

Frosty (1) - miz
mpm (3) - cubs, allie, Barks
dubz () -
Barks (2) - dolphin, MJ
AM (1) - acan
miz (1) - mpm
grebes (1) - Frosty

11/15
MsP and @mypetmoose you are in the lead
lynch close in ~30 min
Missing: FTF, Nav, MsP
1561512175700-gif.269254

Did cubby say something about allie earlier that leaned her wolfy-ish? I'm on mobile and I can't find it
I guess he can answer for himself, but I think he thinks I was "resistance" to him waffling off of pippy yesterday. I was more concerned about last minute waffles historically not ending out so great. I'll admit I really didn't have great reasons for voting pippy aside from her wanting to be dead. Lesson learned (sorry manatee).

Reactions: 1 user

From my past of playing with her, she sounds like village Allie to me. From the times she's been around, she has sounded like she is wolf hunting, at least to me. Also nothing stood out regarding her in Pippy's posts, which is probably NAI but didn't gain or lose her any village points. She is lower on my village reads compared to others, but I have enough points for her in the village column to move her out of neutral territory.

One of the sample games had 2 wolves in a game of 8... that's 25%, meaning 5 or 6 in this game isn't unreasonable...

Good point. I guess six isn't out of the realm of possibility. Though I'd hope that given this is the first time this setup has run here it wouldn't be that stacked against village.

Reactions: 1 users
Frosty (1) - miz
dubz () -
Barks (2) - dolphin, MJ
AM (1) - acan
miz (1) - mpm
grebes (1) - Frosty

11/15
MsP and @mypetmoose you are in the lead
lynch close in ~30 min
Missing: FTF, Nav, MsP
1561512175700-gif.269254

Right here

Are we ok with an "either or" situation here in the event of a tie? I'll move to MsP if needed.

Final Day 3 Riding the Horse Backwards Lynch Tally
Frosty (1) - miz
dubz () -
Barks (2) - dolphin, MJ
miz (1) - mpm
grebes (1) - Frosty

11/15
Missing: FTF, Nav, MsP, acan
1561512175700-gif.269254

Final Day 3 Riding the Horse Backwards Lynch Tally