Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
grebes flipping means acanth has wolf equity now
funny how that works

Members don't see this ad :)
err actually
the case for acanth w there was
go for broke wolf move
which is why i thought it was unlikely that he was in fact wolf
and i still dont see this coming from a wolf unless there's was some sort of definite plan behind it
which makes absolutely no sense bc the day ended with a dubz lynch
i do not think dubz would push acanth to do that knowing that she wasn't gonna come in and not try to guide that situation
she kinda left me and everyone else to interpret it at will
meaning i dont think they colluded on that at the very least
strong signs of acanth v i think

I don't like it when sketchy people try to sell me things. I can shop for myself tyvm

And I agree with you on this, so you don't need to also sell me on him being full of ****. It's not like it's a particularly sneaky wolfing pattern lol
shades nav and genny at the same time
so credence to the thought they're both villa?
lot to evaluate

err actually
the case for acanth w there was
go for broke wolf move
which is why i thought it was unlikely that he was in fact wolf
and i still dont see this coming from a wolf unless there's was some sort of definite plan behind it
which makes absolutely no sense bc the day ended with a dubz lynch
i do not think dubz would push acanth to do that knowing that she wasn't gonna come in and not try to guide that situation
she kinda left me and everyone else to interpret it at will
meaning i dont think they colluded on that at the very least
strong signs of acanth v i think

That o’er there ain’t zebras, it’s some good ol’ horses

Ok so in my last 5 minutes...

Top wolf reads are MJ and Acanth. Also potentially Grebes, got some weird feels from her posts on D1.

Top village reads are Ms P, Cubs, Miz, Barks, Nav, probably in that order.

There's almost definitely no third party, so anyone pushing that is looking for something to talk about.

I asked about power roles D1, but no one wanted to talk about it, I guess. If there are village power roles that stop kills, they obviously should not be used unless it's mandated. If there is a village assassin they should take out people ASAP to get the best chance of hitting a villager.

I would normally hope that there was life after death in a game where people are supposed to want to die, but this time I hope there is not.
consensus wolves in wolf
2 flipped villa in village
good look for acan

Members don't see this ad :)
From most to least village:

mpm
MsP

SAR
cubs
Nav
allie

dolphin
frosty
FTF
acanth
miz

grebes
barks
MJ
WEW
lot to unpack there
i dont think this offers any points against dolph/frosty
null for cubs/allie as well
very interesting for barks
might make em v

Lol why is everyone so sketchy right now :laugh: Anyway, overall lynch progression has me reading allie village. For the comment I mentioned earlier and that the effort that went into the pip lynch looks super weird in retrospect if wolves already had a candidate on the board. No need to go all out for a pip lynch when they could have just let the allie lynch happen instead (as I recall, several people were reading her village then anyway). The MJ vote complicates this but I think he's been hopping onto village lynches to try to spook people. So I'm thinking she's village.

I would be voting SAR today if not for the fact that I'm uncomfortable with the idea of voting with grebes. So I'll have to see if my read outweighs that discomfort lol

SAR
allie

Nav
miz
cubs
FTF
acanth
dolphin
frosty

grebes
barks
MJ
errrrrrrrrr hmmmmmmmm uhhh

Code:
4. @dolphin106258
6. @acanthuroidei
8. @cubsrule4e
11. @Barkley13
19. @FrostySparrow

important note
nav hasnt voted any wolves
nav also cant vote
need to read his and cubs posts specifically to see what lynches they were supporting

new plan gonna read the last 3 pages and see if that's good enough

I get the same feeling. And its the feeling that struck me with pipwolf right before the lynch and I almost switched to genny like I should have. Instead I encountered resistance from Allie and pippy herself which destroyed my confidence in my own read and you saw what happened next.
Feel like this is indirect allie shade

Lynch Dubildzoo, was considering FTF until that whole page of word vomit. Acanth seems pretty wolfy and I can see a wolfy grebes as well. Dolphin village read and would vote there today too.
shading the same people as dubz
nagl

acanth is too much a risk
so it's a matter of which pippy voter i like more

and we're back

bc if there's one wolf left then you can't lynch anybody to prove something without throwing the whole damn game

Ya that's why you should have lynched me yesterday. I don't know what to tell you, this ship is sinking so quickly right now. I tried, not sure what else there is for me to do at this point....

Why tho? Nav was much angrier about not being able to vote than cubs? If one of the two was a wolf how is it cubs? Who’s basically peaced out of the game at this point.
I'm following similar gut feels that I had for dubz earlier. Everyone was talking about me seeming villager yet no one was voting for me. That same day when I felt I was gaining momentum to maybe be lynched, Cubs posted a list of reads and conveniently I was left off of it. When I asked him later what he thought of me, he said village. I just didn't have a good feeling about it and feel like he intentionally left me off his reads so that not another person would mentioned I seemed village.

Reactions: 1 user
Official Day 6 Stuck Cup Lynch Tally
cubs (1) - Barks
FTF (1) - Frosty
Nav (1) - allieh
dolphin (1) - FTF

4/6
lynch close in ~25.5 hours
giphy.gif

dont feel safe with cubs after that one
Yeah I went back and reread his interactions earlier today as well and got caught up in hmwk, but I agree with several of the posts you pointed out and am not as comfy there as I was before.

Ya that's why you should have lynched me yesterday. I don't know what to tell you, this ship is sinking so quickly right now. I tried, not sure what else there is for me to do at this point....
I don’t know why you thought claiming seer would help you. I probably would’ve been on board to lynch you earlier after some of these other flips if you just didn’t LIEEEEEE.

My list of who to lynch

Me (obvs)
FTF
Frosty/Allie
Nav
Barks
Cubs
Acanth

I think. I’m gonna think about this some more but this is where my brain is at. I know we need to not leave the non-voters for so long but I just can’t decide how to make me feel better about one of them.

My list of who to lynch

Me (obvs)
FTF
Frosty/Allie
Nav
Barks
Cubs
Acanth

I think. I’m gonna think about this some more but this is where my brain is at. I know we need to not leave the non-voters for so long but I just can’t decide how to make me feel better about one of them.

That’s my issue right now. Feeling comfortable enough on someone who can’t vote to vote their way rn.

listen people
im on a ferry in the middle of the pacific ocean right now
managed to fend off those somali pirates
but i think we need to come to a consensus here
i offered some thoughts
do any people not named dolphin wanna chime in

listen people
im on a ferry in the middle of the pacific ocean right now
managed to fend off those somali pirates
but i think we need to come to a consensus here
i offered some thoughts
do any people not named dolphin wanna chime in