Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
My list of who to lynch

Me (obvs)
FTF
Frosty/Allie
Nav
Barks
Cubs
Acanth

I think. I’m gonna think about this some more but this is where my brain is at. I know we need to not leave the non-voters for so long but I just can’t decide how to make me feel better about one of them.

I am like middle of the pack. But also, you are missing someone, we have to have 8 ppl.
For shots and giggles, since mods decided to upgrade wolves with an extra kill, let’s see if they upgraded a non-wolf with the ability to vote again.

*******lynch cubs********

Wow that’s beautiful

But what is beauty?

Beauty is but of the place where we reside.

Where is the place that we reside?

Fear not for you are found. You are home and there is no going back. No one leaves this place. But what is this place?

Surrounded by endless irrelevant prevet threads, WW threads resides on the edge of the known and unknown. It is the collection point for all lost and unloved things. Like you. But here on WW threads, you are significant. You are valuable. You are loved.

Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
But doesn’t everyone else care about my vote. Shouldn’t my voice make a difference. This discrimination will not be stood for any longer. We demand equal rights.
i aint drinking the kool-aid >:I

Members don't see this ad :)
I am like middle of the pack. But also, you are missing someone, we have to have 8 ppl.
For shots and giggles, since mods decided to upgrade wolves with an extra kill, let’s see if they upgraded a non-wolf with the ability to vote again.

*******lynch cubs********
I think you just couldn’t count there are 8 in this list.

But what is beauty?

Beauty is but of the place where we reside.

Where is the place that we reside?

Fear not for you are found. You are home and there is no going back. No one leaves this place. But what is this place?

Surrounded by endless irrelevant prevet threads, WW threads resides on the edge of the known and unknown. It is the collection point for all lost and unloved things. Like you. But here on WW threads, you are significant. You are valuable. You are loved.

Congratulations!
Marry me

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Everyone does realize that me or cubs needs to be dealt with real soon, aka the next two lynched if y’all decide to put it off today. Or we end up in a free wolf win

Official Day 6 Stuck Cup Lynch Tally
cubs (1) - Barks
FTF () -
Nav (1) - allieh
dolphin (2) - FTF, Frosty

4/6
lynch close in ~7.5 hours
giphy.gif

...I am confused. I realize you and cubs can’t vote but you’re still in the game.

Only not really since the whole point of the game is to lynch players, which you need a vote to be able to do. Lynching me at least gets you to the next cycle down two more villagers, assuming there’s no mechanic that allows the last wolf to self kill or no kill.

Only not really since the whole point of the game is to lynch players, which you need a vote to be able to do. Lynching me at least gets you to the next cycle down two more villagers, assuming there’s no mechanic that allows the last wolf to self kill or no kill.
Well this isn’t at all creepy or weird that you decided to pop on now.

Are you going to explain how you convinced yourself? Bc I seem to recall people feeling better about nav, especially when I voted for cubs previously.
ultimately we need to take out at least one non-voter from the game or else the f4 results in a loss for town
stalemate lynch into remaining town voter being killed
wolf wins f3

with that being said
i dont wanna take that risk on nav
there's too much awry about his interactions with both dubz and pippy

and the main point against cubs is his vote on pippy
but nav got his vote removed before we could see if he would vote a wolf or not
meaning it's a fallacy to hold that against cubs and have nav be exempt

Also this is a really fun game guys. Everyone that talks died, two people can’t vote but still come on with opinions because that’s not annoying. And it feels like I’m just talking to myself. Woooo :banana:

Does a mod want to talk to me? So we can pretend to add content to the thread?? :heckyeah:

UnOfficial Day 6 Stuck Cup Lynch Tally
cubs (2)
- Barks, FTF
FTF () -
Nav (1) - allieh
dolphin (1) - Frosty

4/6
lynch close in ~2.25 hrs
giphy.gif

Still don’t like a cubs lynch. I just don’t trust that there, FTF made some fair points about Nav, but still would be more willing to put a vote there.
The Nav and pip/dubz interactions seem to not be fabricated, seems like genuine responses to Nav comment. Not 100% though so still not wanting to vote there.

Still don’t like a cubs lynch. I just don’t trust that there, FTF made some fair points about Nav, but still would be more willing to put a vote there.
The Nav and pip/dubz interactions seem to not be fabricated, seems like genuine responses to Nav comment. Not 100% though so still not wanting to vote there.
Look I am too tired to go find why exactly you don’t trust cubs, so you’re going to have to tell me. I don’t know why you’re more confident in Nav anyways.

Are you going to switch to cubs?

When I was re-reading thread, some cubs quotes threw me off of a village read. So for now not willing to go back there especially since I have like little to no new content to go off of.
When it gets closer to lynch I can make the decision to stay on FTF to just hop on the probably inevitable cubs train.

Look I am too tired to go find why exactly you don’t trust cubs, so you’re going to have to tell me. I don’t know why you’re more confident in Nav anyways.

At this point it’s who gives me the less sketch vibe. Which would be Navs, last game I played I immediately though his non-sense was wolfy and he played village. He could still be wolfy this time, but I’m not confident enough in his play to doom him to being wolfy. If we knew only one ww is left then I’d probably feel better voting cubs, Since acan is the most wolfy to me currently.

Okay like this post if you’re playing under the assumption there are two wolves left because that’d be helpful to know.

Okay like this post if you’re playing under the assumption there are two wolves left because that’d be helpful to know.

I just feel cautious after last time when we thought there was only 1 ww left and that was game over. That threw FTFs balanced game play theory out the window imo.
Probability wise I’d say one wolf left, but also would like to play cautiously to not let village get totally destroyed over this. So I’m trying to keep it in the back of my mind when placing votes... but either way that still makes the point that we need to rid ourselves of at least one non-voting player today.

FINAL Official "My, How the Tables Have Turned" D1 Lynch Tally

Barks (2) - Cubs, Pippy
Pips
(1) - MsP
Cubs () -
MPM (1) - Miz
Miz
(1) - Grebes
Allieh (1) - acan
Sporty (3) - Frosty, genny, allie
MJ (1) - Sporty
Nav (1) - FTF
Coop (3) - mpm, dolphin, SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - dubz
Dubz
(1) - coop

Voting: 17/19
Missing: Nav, MJ

Final Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz () -
genny (4) - dubz, miz, Nav, msp
MsP
(3) - SAR, grebes, pippy
Barks () -
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (5) - frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs, allieh
miz (1) - FTF

16/17
Missing: MJ

Final Day 3 Riding the Horse Backwards Lynch Tally
Frosty (1) - miz
mpm (3) - cubs, allie, Barks
MsP (3) - dubz, grebes, SAR
dubz
() -
Barks (2) - dolphin, MJ
miz (1) - mpm
grebes
(1) - Frosty

11/15
Missing: FTF, Nav, MsP, acan

Final Day 4 Missy Elliot Lynch Tally
grebes (2) - Frosty, Miz
SAR (4) - grebes, Barks, acan, MJ
FTF () -
Barks (2) - SAR, Dolphin
dubz (2) - Nav, cubs
allie (1) - dubz

11/13
Missing: allie, FTF

Final Day 5 Emergency Lynch Tally
cubs () -
Nav () -
dubz (5) - grebes, allie, Barks, dolphin, dubz
grebes (1) - FTF
Barks () -
FTF (2) - Frosty, acan

8/8

What’s grossing me out now that I’ve made that tally is all the wolves managed to not vote pip the day she went down, so let’s say they did manage that, what’re the odds that on D3 one of the those wolves also wouldn’t vote?? Because that would leave only Barks as an option to be a wolf.

But then if you negate that theory then it has to be someone on Pip. Which just annoys me. Bc then it’s cubs or Allie Bc I just can’t believe it’s frosty. Just. Grr. I need more discussion. ALSO HOW was there no color tally by this point?!

Also can we talk about how @Dr. ForgotToFlush didnt vote twice??? How can you brag about not voting a wolf when you conveniently weren’t even voting.

Also can we talk about how @Dr. ForgotToFlush didnt vote twice??? How can you brag about not voting a wolf when you conveniently weren’t even voting.
then your counterargument needs to be something involving the content of my posts
and from memory i dont think i pushed wolves when i did have the chance to
there's more than the final tally etc etc
unless you want to count sar against me but that was by virtue of a bad copypaste job

then your counterargument needs to be something involving the content of my posts
and from memory i dont think i pushed wolves when i did have the chance to
there's more than the final tally etc etc
unless you want to count sar against me but that was by virtue of a bad copypaste job
I realize I’m just saying it’s convenient and on top of the fact that all your votes have been lone votes and haven’t pushed us ahead in any way just bothers me. Not enough to start claiming you’re a wolf all of the sudden but enough to not let you have some “superior” (not the right word but it’s all I can think of) stance when 1/3 of the time you didn’t even place a vote.

Reactions: 1 user