Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Official Day 6 Stuck Cup Lynch Tally
cubs (2)
- Barks, FTF
FTF () -
Nav (1) - allieh
dolphin (1) - Frosty

4/6
lynch close in ~30 minutes
cubs you are in the lead
Missing: acan, dolphin
giphy.gif

It’s weird I’m still worried about a wolf self hammering but cubs can’t even vote. The dubz incident has clearly given me PTSD. :sorry:

Well this isn’t at all creepy or weird that you decided to pop on now.

Umm....you literally made the statement that we cant vote but are STILL PLAYING THE GAME, which prompted me to respond, and then you say its annoying that I post an opinion because I cant vote............ despite you just having made the claim that im still actually playing? Kinda assbackwardsness is that?

Umm....you literally made the statement that we cant vote but are STILL PLAYING THE GAME, which prompted me to respond, and then you say its annoying that I post an opinion because I cant vote............ despite you just having made the claim that im still actually playing? Kinda assbackwardsness is that?

Before you go any ww feels? Or village leans to share??

cubs (2)
- Barks, FTF
FTF (1) - acan
Nav (1) - allieh
dolphin (1) - Frosty

5/6
lynch close in ~3 minutes
cubs you are in the lead
Missing: dolphin
giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
cubs (3)
- Barks, FTF, dolphin
FTF (1) - acan
Nav (1) - allieh
dolphin (1) - Frosty

6/6
lynch close in ~1 minute
cubs you are in the lead
giphy.gif

Aka you’re still following along enough to read that. But are only posting bare minimum things that aren’t helpful which is why I made that post. You and Nav got angry said lol bye. Then he’s decided to come back say things sometimes but still not be helpful in my opinion. So yes it was off when you decided to post but not fully play same with nav, you’re just each doing it to different degrees.

If I vote for Nav or FTF I would’ve tied it and left it up to chance on who died. It’s not like I could vote myself either.

Final Day 6 Stuck Cup Lynch Tally
cubs (3)
- Barks, FTF, dolphin
FTF (1) - acan
Nav (1) - allieh
dolphin (1) - Frosty

6/6
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 user
I hate the wolves for not killing me, I'm sorry but I'm pretty much done here. Have to work and then pack when I get home and my flight is early tomorrow AM. I guess I'll try and pop on when I can but once I'm on that plane I'm not WW'ing.

There's this thing called a substitute that people should request when IRL activities interfere with them playing the game. Or there's this thing called ghosting that wolves sometimes do....

For a change of pace, in lieu of a wordy writeup, here's a mod-recommended song to listen to.

Dead is @cubsrule4e Falling in Reverse, a vanillager

It is now Night 6.

Roster
0. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
4. @dolphin106258
6. @acanthuroidei
7. @Navilly
11. @Barkley13
14. @allieh8607
19. @FrostySparrow

Living In Another Realm
17. Sporty - Reverse Uno Card
15. Coop - Xu Zhenjun
13. Pippy - Retro Walking
2. genny - Marty McFly
10. MsP - Benjamin Button
3. mpm - Backmasking
1. SAR - No U
9. miz - U-Turn
18. MJ - Reverse Psychology
16. dubz - Rewind Button, reverse factional kill
12. grebes - John Sevier Austin
8. cubs - Falling in Reverse

For a change of pace, in lieu of a wordy writeup, here's a mod-recommended song to listen to.

Dead is @cubsrule4e Falling in Reverse, a vanillager

It is now Night 6.

Roster
0. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
4. @dolphin106258
6. @acanthuroidei
7. @Navilly
11. @Barkley13
14. @allieh8607
19. @FrostySparrow

Living In Another Realm
17. Sporty - Reverse Uno Card
15. Coop - Xu Zhenjun
13. Pippy - Retro Walking
2. genny - Marty McFly
10. MsP - Benjamin Button
3. mpm - Backmasking
1. SAR - No U
9. miz - U-Turn
18. MJ - Reverse Psychology
16. dubz - Rewind Button, reverse factional kill
12. grebes - John Sevier Austin
8. cubs - Falling in Reverse

Wow great song!!!

Get em village

Although I’d love the trend of all non-voters to be village that would make my life easier. But like seriously...I just voted out one non voter to...have two non voters. :bigtears:

FINAL Official "My, How the Tables Have Turned" D1 Lynch Tally

Barks (2) - Cubs, Pippy
Pips
(1) - MsP
Cubs
() -
MPM (1) - Miz
Miz
(1) - Grebes
Allieh (1) - acan
Sporty (3) - Frosty, genny, allie
MJ (1) - Sporty
Nav (1) - FTF
Coop (3) - mpm, dolphin, SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - dubz
Dubz
(1) - coop

Voting: 17/19
Missing: Nav, MJ

Final Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz () -
genny (4) - dubz, miz, Nav, msp
MsP
(3) - SAR, grebes, pippy
Barks () -
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (5) - frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs, allieh
miz (1) - FTF

16/17
Missing: MJ

Final Day 3 Riding the Horse Backwards Lynch Tally
Frosty (1) - miz
mpm (3) - cubs, allie, Barks
MsP (3) - dubz, grebes, SAR
dubz
() -
Barks (2) - dolphin, MJ
miz (1) - mpm
grebes
(1) - Frosty

11/15
Missing: FTF, Nav, MsP, acan

Final Day 4 Missy Elliot Lynch Tally
grebes (2) - Frosty, Miz
SAR (4) - grebes, Barks, acan, MJ
FTF () -
Barks (2) - SAR, Dolphin
dubz (2) - Nav, cubs
allie
(1) - dubz

11/13
Missing: allie, FTF

Final Day 5 Emergency Lynch Tally
cubs () -
Nav () -
dubz (5) - grebes, allie, Barks, dolphin, dubz
grebes (1) - FTF
Barks () -
FTF (2) - Frosty, acan

8/8

Final Day 6 Stuck Cup Lynch Tally
cubs (3)
- Barks, FTF, dolphin
FTF (1) - acan
Nav (1) - allieh
dolphin (1) - Frosty

6/6

Also this is a really fun game guys. Everyone that talks died, two people can’t vote but still come on with opinions because that’s not annoying. And it feels like I’m just talking to myself. Woooo :banana:
You’re complaining about people not talking but also that people are talking when they can’t vote? Do you not still want theirs opinions?

Aka you’re still following along enough to read that. But are only posting bare minimum things that aren’t helpful which is why I made that post. You and Nav got angry said lol bye. Then he’s decided to come back say things sometimes but still not be helpful in my opinion. So yes it was off when you decided to post but not fully play same with nav, you’re just each doing it to different degrees.

We are trolling the mods in case you didn’t notice.

You’re complaining about people not talking but also that people are talking when they can’t vote? Do you not still want theirs opinions?
I’ve already addressed this, and I really don’t understand why everyone is choosing to pick that apart. I was annoyed, Cubs had not posted at all but was suddenly following along to make a comment Bc I said people weren’t posting and again to comment on me getting tired of people who can’t vote posting their “opinions” which seemed like just trolling (which was more directed at Nav, which Nav himself just said lol yeah that’s what we’re doing). If people who can’t vote want to offer opinions that’s fine, but like maybe offer help to the rest of the players who are trying to win for the village not just posting to troll/or make points about the rules. Frosty asked cubs if he had any opinions when he felt like he had time to argue with me but I didn’t see him offer any up. So :shrug:

Last edited:
I’ve already addressed this, and I really don’t understand why everyone is choosing to pick that apart. I was annoyed, Cubs had not posted at all but was suddenly following along to make a comment Bc I said people weren’t posting and again to comment on me getting tired of people who can’t vote posting their “opinions” which seemed like just trolling (which was more directed at Nav, which Nav himself just said lol yeah that’s what we’re doing). If people who can’t vote want to offer opinions that’s fine, but like maybe offer help to the rest of the players who are trying to win for the village not just posting to troll/or make points about the rules. Frosty asked cubs if he had any opinions when he felt like he had time to argue with me but I didn’t see him offer any up. So :shrug:

It’s like 70% strategy and 30% troll

It’s like 70% strategy and 30% troll
I can’t recall much strategy outside of you telling people to save acanth and grebes for later when that was still going on. But either way it feels like 70% troll and 30% strategy from here just so you know! :banana:

Pippy: frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs, allieh
SAR: grebes, Barks, acan, MJ
dubz
: grebes, allie, Barks, dolphin, dubz