Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it's simple
if a non-voter is wolf
then the two village just have to find each other
if one of the people who can still vote are wolf
then they out themselves trying to push a vote on themselves

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Day 7 Fireworks Lynch Tally
dolphin () -
FTF (1) - Frosty
Frosty (1) - FTF

2/4
lynch close in ~3.5 hours
giphy.gif

it's simple
if a non-voter is wolf
then the two village just have to find each other
if one of the people who can still vote are wolf
then they out themselves trying to push a vote on themselves
What if I’m killed and not on end game. You gonna handle this?

but if it's you and acanth then just trust me and what i said about acanth

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Is it bad I’m afraid to vote frosty because what if she comes on and hammers herself Bc she’s a wolf. :bag:

Members don't see this ad :)
i just cant get over mav's interactions with dubz
it's way too on the nose, like it's something i can see as being something they played up because they thought they had to in the early stages

Word means nothing in these games, but I am village and I think FTF and Dolphin would be more helpful in f4.

Side thoughts as we get close to end game: If the ww is dolphin or FTF I will feel the ultimate betrayal because my only reliable village reads this whole game. I’m betting on it being between acan/Nav at this point (since cubs flipped village especially). Moreso Acan because I can’t rely on pure reads for Nav... I did last game and lynched a villager.

In the beginning, if you look at WZ's strategy posts, she talks about a game where a wolf won by ghosting at the end. I'm wondering if they're trying to emulate that strategy with Allie.
fun in theory impractical in reality
im more concerned about nav saying he wanted to endgame yet he got hit for not meeting the participation requirements
now he's in endgame and he's an absolute pylon

You can’t assert that everyone is a wolf. You keep going down rabbit holes. Go with your gut, you will do great.
did you read that on your motivational quote of the day calendar

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Word means nothing in these games, but I am village and I think FTF and Dolphin would be more helpful in f4.

Side thoughts as we get close to end game: If the ww is dolphin or FTF I will feel the ultimate betrayal because my only reliable village reads this whole game. I’m betting on it being between acan/Nav at this point (since cubs flipped village especially). Moreso Acan because I can’t rely on pure reads for Nav... I did last game and lynched a villager.

How much are you betting? I will take that bet.

fun in theory impractical in reality
im more concerned about nav saying he wanted to endgame yet he got hit for not meeting the participation requirements
now he's in endgame and he's an absolute pylon

I say we construct additional of these.

Reactions: 1 user