1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

REVIEW button on the real MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by skyNice, Jun 19, 2008.

1. skyNice

skyNice Membership Revoked
    Removed

I've been told the REVIEW button appears only when you finish the last question of the test, making the need for question skipping done only through the PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons instead of freely navigating from the REVIEW page. But, AAMC's online tests have the REVIEW button readily available the moment you begin a test. Has the REVIEW button at the testing center revert to the one you notice and experience on AAMC CBT or it's simply a simulation mistake on the part of AAMC CBT?

2. pianola

pianola MS2
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    From what I remember you can click the Review button on any page of the test (it's present on every page). I took it 5/23.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...