Review mirror: breaking our 9-day record

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I christen page 19

:idea::D:laugh::smuggrin::rolleyes::clap::clap::hello::hijacked:

Members don't see this ad.

Well... one more just cause I like this smiley::beat:

wow...I would not have even known what to say in that moment if a guy had done that to me. Then again, even if I did have something to say I would have been laughing at him way too hard to get any words out of my mouth.

Members don't see this ad :)
good paddage though

The favorite pickup line I've heard was used on my sister:

Guy walks up, licks his finger, touches his shirt, touches her shirt, and then says: 'How about me and you go and get out of these wet clothes?'

hilarious.:laugh:

I think i wanna try that, just to tell my future grandkids that i did it.

Best pick-line ever so far:D

excellent paddage i must say so myself...way to step up bro

and sweet job on the new page!

watching x-men 3 right now...and i must say that mystique is one hot biatch once the blue comes off

Members don't see this ad :)
how we holdin up? have we satisfied you

...even if I haven't contributed as much as others...

this was a major effort...

i mean has it even been 2 days?

hey you...u did good, damn good

haha...I guess I posted too much considering I was supposed to be studying the whole time. Here's how it goes so far:
Hard24Get 302
chumbojumbo 281
EM2BE 179
sleepymed 73
Toohotinvegas33 29
iatrosB 20
ccfccp 14
EctopicFetus 6
hyperbaric 5
EM OR BUST 3
Miami_med 2
SoCuteMD 1
roja 1
Dr. Will 1

where has H24G been?

prolly lookin for some popcorn?

And she's kind of hard of HEREing, so you might have to speak up

haha...I guess I posted too much considering I was supposed to be studying the whole time. Here's how it goes so far:
Hard24Get 302
chumbojumbo 281
EM2BE 179
sleepymed 73
Toohotinvegas33 29
iatrosB 20
ccfccp 14
EctopicFetus 6
hyperbaric 5
EM OR BUST 3
Miami_med 2
SoCuteMD 1
roja 1
Dr. Will 1

hmmm....it seems as though i need about 20 more posts to take the Gold:smuggrin:

Even then, my microwave was a stretch, but I decided to change rooms. I did get in some good tv time though. Now there's nothing on.

Even then, my microwave was a stretch, but I decided to change rooms. I did get in some good tv time though. Now there's nothing on.

hows the roomate:D

whats with the popcorn craze lately?

It's always a craze for me. I used to not be able to live throughout a day without some. As far as I'm concerned, it's a lot healthier than snacking on chips (I at least get the 94% fat free kind). You know you are an addict when you buy a 32-pack of microwave popcorn.

quite possibly one of the funniest movies ever is on....40 yo virgin

It's always a craze for me. I used to not be able to live throughout a day without some. As far as I'm concerned, it's a lot healthier than snacking on chips (I at least get the 94% fat free kind). You know you are an addict when you buy a 32-pack of microwave popcorn.

ahh, yeah...i would say just a wee bit of an addict

Sometimes the popcorn has too much fiber in it for me....

I was at my parents this summer and they have cable. I watched so much tv the first month, and the 2nd month all I found were re-runs.

tmi...but appreciated none the less

:laugh: I knew it pushed that line, but I had to say it. Just in case others aren't aware of the dangers outside of choking.

Ya. It's a good thing though...no cable = more studying because nothing else to do...well, if I'm not on here that is.

true, true.

New page coming...are you stealing it??

I was at my parents this summer and they have cable. I watched so much tv the first month, and the 2nd month all I found were re-runs.

i know how that can be...once there...u gotta switch to video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.