Review mirror: breaking our 9-day record

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I sniped the page!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
oh...so the roomm:Date is getting lucky?

If she is, at least she isn't hear. She left with him to go someWEAR...not that I care WEAR...as long as it's for a long while. We can so extend that joke.

So chumbo, what will it be?

If she is, at least she isn't hear. She left with him to go someWEAR...not that I care WEAR...as long as it's for a long while. We can so extend that joke.

:thumbdown:

simply awesome:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
New thread title "Review mirror: Hear we come" ????

I'm sure they are lurking...it is a Saturday...EM people don't work on weekends right??? :D

uh oh...it's getting personal now...what happened tonight anyway?

whoops, it's time to do like Marvin Gaye, gotta go change! Enjoy your night, suckas! :smuggrin:

whoops, it's time to do like Marvin Gaye, gotta go change! Enjoy your night, suckas! :smuggrin:

so below the belt....almost did a fly out today just for the fun of it...it's the whole his parents might be there that prevented that one

rearview mirror: padding until we get lucky?

i guess its me and u...lets close this thing out in fashion

oooo...that's a really good one...it's all yours to start...you get credit for it

we did break the record

im sure the Fetus is proud

Member Name Posts
chumbojumbo 335
Hard24Get 321
EM2BE 234
sleepymed 73
Toohotinvegas33 29
iatrosB 20
ccfccp 14
EctopicFetus 6
hyperbaric 5