You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rochester AEGD International Program 2016
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have no idea. You can call and ask them.Do they send all the acceptances at the same time?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I asked her( Lisa) on the day of interview that how and who will inform me about if I get acceptance or not and she told me that registrar people will contact you ... but I read one post of last year that he/she got acceptance in 2nd week of January so now I m loosing my hope...
I am sorry but I don't have any idea about it.
But, the way they treated us during interview I feel like they ll inform us.
But, the way they treated us during interview I feel like they ll inform us.
Hello BOMBDS, would u mind telling me who send the email ( Crosier lisa)? Thank u in advance for taking time answeringI did receive an email on Thursday. I think so there are 10 to 12 positions. I have no idea wheather they send all the letters at a time.
Does not know if they stared sending or how many will be accepted?I emailed lisa ,she said that she doesn't know
No Lisa is not responsible to send acceptance as per last year post.... I don't remember her name
I did receive an email on Thursday. I think so there are 10 to 12 positions. I have no idea wheather they send all the letters at a time.
Did you get the acceptance email?
They have 2 weeks sending acceptance e-mails but they haven't sent all of them yet. Last week they sent the acceptance e-mail to a female Dr who accepted to participate 1 year in the community outreach program before join the residency. It means there is few more spots so keep praying guys.
Information from good resource.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Information from good resource.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They have 2 weeks sending acceptance e-mails but they haven't sent all of them yet. Last week they sent the acceptance e-mail to a female Dr who accepted to participate 1 year in the community outreach program before join the residency. It means there is few more spots so keep praying guys.
Information from good resource.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yes I got the acceptance email. I am pretty sure all the emails have been sent out. We should reply within 1 week . So if someone drops out there is still hope.Did you get the acceptance email?
CongratulationYes I got the acceptance email. I am pretty sure all the emails have been sent out. We should reply within 1 week . So if someone drops out there is still hope.
If you don't mind could you tell us when did you receive yr acceptance and whether it's just 2yr AEGD or along with it MS...?
Appreciate yr help.
I talked to the office in charge of sending the acceptance emails and they said the process for AEGD and MATCH will be open until mid February. Therefore who ever haven't received any email probably in the next few weeks will receive the rejection notification via email.
I guess Feezo... there is no hope now... because who will leave this oppprtunity by declining the acceptance? No one...Thanks for the updates! Does this mean no hope to get accepted nw?
I got into 2 yr AEGD and I got the acceptance letter in 3rd week of JanCongratulation
If you don't mind could you tell us when did you receive yr acceptance and whether it's just 2yr AEGD or along with it MS...?
Appreciate yr help.
Congratulation again and thanks for replying.I got into 2 yr AEGD and I got the acceptance letter in 3rd week of Jan
It's weird but I hv not heard any news yet - neither from EIOH nor from friends / forumAnyone heared anything new from them?
It's weird but I hv not heard any news yet - neither from EIOH nor from friends / forum
I would suggest calling the Registrar.
Yes agree... now it's a time to call them.I would suggest calling the Registrar.
Thanks
Please keep us updatedYes agree... now it's a time to call them.
Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called them and said that they will let us know about acceptance or rejection by end of next week through email...Please keep us updated
I agree with u. It woild be a rejection email only.I called them this afternoon she told me that we will receive email by 28. i feel hopeless as I think all acceptance have been sent out now they will email rejections. ☹️
Better luck for next time everyone.
I agree with u. It woild be a rejection email only.
Better luck for next time everyone.[/QUOTE
Did u vérifie that info? For me I was just assuming
No not yet but it ll pop up soon today or tomorrow. As per my conversation she said that she ll let us kn by this week...Any rejection emai?!!
Has anyone heard anything?
Nothing yet, probably today.
They won't bother to inform us about our rejectionNothing yet, probably today.
maybe there is a waiting list ,because if it's all rejections they would sent it outThey won't bother to inform us about our rejection
They won't bother to inform us about our rejection
According to previous applicants, it may take a while but they always inform about rejection.
Congratulation . I guess u should say thanks to donal trump. I have noticed that there r many residents from 7 gulf country at EIOH n nowaday getting visa for USA for them is very challenging.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congratulations would u mind sharing ur profile??
what do u mean? do you think people from those banned 7 country will not be accepted to the program?Congratulation . I guess u should say thanks to donal trump. I have noticed that there r many residents from 7 gulf country at EIOH n nowaday getting visa for USA for them is very challenging.
No in fact they like more those countries people. During interview if u hv noticed there were half of residence from those countries. But think about those counties people, would they like to come to the country whose president is against them? So, my guess is that EIOH must have sent acceptance to those countries people (as usual), and because they denied to accept this course, EIOH has sent few more acceptance in the first week of March. Bottom line is EIOH is not against those 7 countries but someone else is....what do u mean? do you think people from those banned 7 country will not be accepted to the program?
Congrats! Have they filled all the spots?
i called them now, and she said all the spots are filled, and they gonna send the rejection emails soonCongrats! Have they filled all the spots?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K