-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rochester Univeristy AEGD program 2018-2019
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mytoothurts
Full Member
Yea, we will see each other in May 🙂
First time to apply
Full Member
HopefullyYea, we will see each other in May 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So there will be news on 2nd March.. till when does one normally have to accept? A month or two?
First time to apply
Full Member
Who knowsSo there will be news on 2nd March.. till when does one normally have to accept? A month or two?
Nothing clear
mytoothurts
Full Member
I guess they will be sending the emails by Monday. But who knows..
well good luck to us 😉
well good luck to us 😉
First time to apply
Full Member
Hopefully
They r really late
They r really late
None so far. But it was weekend, i am hoping for something today
First time to apply
Full Member
They already started sending the acceptances last friday
I know one got 3 years other got 2 years
They said that there are few more spots still to be filled
All the best for every one
I know one got 3 years other got 2 years
They said that there are few more spots still to be filled
All the best for every one
mytoothurts
Full Member
Nothing yet :/
They already started sending the acceptances last friday
I know one got 3 years other got 2 years
They said that there are few more spots still to be filled
All the best for every one
Why some get 3 years and others 2?
mytoothurts
Full Member
All we have to remember is that we still have a chance! Let’s think positive and believe in this 🙂
Thats some motivation i was looking for 🙂All we have to remember is that we still have a chance! Let’s think positive and believe in this 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First time to apply
Full Member
I called them today
They told me that there will be more spots this year coz they have new aegd floor!!!
I think its not done yet as long as they still saying so!!
Lets be positive
They told me that there will be more spots this year coz they have new aegd floor!!!
I think its not done yet as long as they still saying so!!
Lets be positive
Great news
First time to apply
Full Member
No new news?
Does uni of Rochester take part in match?
Anything new, people??
mytoothurts
Full Member
No, I think they will call a week before classes starts lol 😛
Lol. Seems soNo, I think they will call a week before classes starts lol 😛
Dentistry12
New Member
Let’s hope
mytoothurts
Full Member
Another day guys lol
Did anybody got any info today?
Did anybody got any info today?
Another night for me. Nothing yet
Dentistry12
New Member
Nothing on my side
mytoothurts
Full Member
That’s f...ckd’up
Nothing yet 🙁
I sent an email earlier today, and they replied that the list is not complete yet. Those who dont receive the offer will be notified when all the sent offers will be accepted
Silence of the thread is telling me its very silent from the university end
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dentistry12
New Member
Yeah no new news at all
mytoothurts
Full Member
I got the denial. Not this time peeps
heyy, which school in Ohio is it ???I already have an acceptance for Ohio 2 year AEGD , they asked me to make a confirmation by March ! Still looking forward to hear from Rochestor, it’s really challenging , so if they made decision on Jan it means I have to go for Ohio!
Hi a question to those who rejected them offered him the preceptorship program
First time to apply
Full Member
Its all over
Denial, and asked me to join the Preceptorship program
who knows how the general dentistry perceptoship works if the AEGD has been denied and they offer this program what benefit it has. Can someone suggest me Thank you.
Its just an observership. With a certificate of attendance and a semister based exam. No advantage besides getting US experience and acquaintance with the doctors there
everyone who participates receives the same letter or is personal.
mytoothurts
Full Member
My boss said it’s not worth to do it. Waste of money.. unless you want to go to UofR and try again next year it might help
if the preceptoship is done in Eastman and I want to present myself again to the AEGD the following year I can possibly be taken
The price of 3months Preceptorship is almost the same as 1 year of aegd. I dont think student loans are given for Preceptorship
Hi everyone I am planning on applying for Rochester AEGD this season. I am wondering if we will be eligible to sit for dental licensure exam after completion of this 24-month AEGD. I have heard that on completion of 12-month AEGD program only WI and VA will allow to take licensure exam. Is that true?
Yes, you can practice in states that accept 2 years like Fl, IL. I heard VA changed the 1-year role check with their board.Hi everyone I am planning on applying for Rochester AEGD this season. I am wondering if we will be eligible to sit for dental licensure exam after completion of this 24-month AEGD. I have heard that on completion of 12-month AEGD program only WI and VA will allow to take licensure exam. Is that true?
This program I heard prefer people with clinical experience and specialty in home country if you have that then you have a great chance
Hello everyone, congratulations to all who got an invitation for the interview. I am a foreign-trained dentist from India, with a masters degree. I am not a resident of USA. Are there any chances to invite who are not residents? Other than PR and Citizenship what other factors they look for? Can you please share your profile.
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can u plz tell me how we can apply for AEGD in Rochester ? Nd do u need tofel , nbde part 1 and 2 ?I already have an acceptance for Ohio 2 year AEGD , they asked me to make a confirmation by March ! Still looking forward to hear from Rochestor, it’s really challenging , so if they made decision on Jan it means I have to go for Ohio!
Hi, everyone. I am a foreign trained dentist with a masters degree and 7 years of oral surgery experience. I have passed NBDE part 1 and 2, TOEFL 97, I am not an U S resident. Do AEGD programs accept foreign dentists? I have applied for 1 year AEGD at U of Connecticut and I did not receive any confirmation to pay the supplemental fee. Can anyone please guide me. Your suggestions will help me a lot.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Aegd at Rochester doesn't need nbde, but having cleared nbde is a big plus. I have only applied to Rochester, and they accept foreign graduates
I emailed them and they told me I have to apply thru adea pass .. what is the process to apply thru adea pass?Aegd at Rochester doesn't need nbde, but having cleared nbde is a big plus. I have only applied to Rochester, and they accept foreign graduates
The process is simple. Make a pass account, complete its requirements, pay fee thats $195 and your application will be submitted. You ll have to pay a separate fee to the university
I emailed them and they told me I have to apply thru adea pass .. what is the process to apply thru adea pass?