Rochester Univeristy AEGD program 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does the Canadian equivalency consist in? I know that usually one must do the last 2 years in a dental school and so on, but there is also the route that implies you only have to take the exams, if I'm not mistaken, how does one go about the latter?
I did the exams assessment of fundamental knowledge,clinical judgement and pratical examen after that you are eligible to do the canadian ndbe.
 
I did the exams assessment of fundamental knowledge,clinical judgement and pratical examen after that you are eligible to do the canadian ndbe.

Ok, but don’t you need to be a PR or have a work permit in order to be able to sit the last exam or something like that? I remember reading that somewhere, but not sure about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I got the acceptance letter for 1 year Urgent Care + 2 two years of AEGD.

Im looking for a roommate, if anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks and best regards.
 
Dear fellow applicants I was wondering if any of you applying to preceptorship program. Will you share your thoughts ?
 
Guys, I have a question please:
Are we, FTDs, entitled to practice dentistry in NY after graduating Rochester AEGD- given that we have passed the two NBDEs?

Thank you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, any more updates on Rochester AEGD for foreign trained dentists? Did anyone get acceptance letter?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got three interviews with them in the past three years
and I got nothing
they don't use any criteria when they select their candidates
 
All acceptances were sent already, but they have til March 1st to be enrolled.
if they don't enroll until march first they will send the invitations for the following students.
The invitation were sent in January!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already have an acceptance for Ohio 2 year AEGD , they asked me to make a confirmation by March ! Still looking forward to hear from Rochestor, it’s really challenging , so if they made decision on Jan it means I have to go for Ohio!
 
I know someone that was accepted on the first batch, and they gave her til March first to be enrolled.
She is not going to accept it because she also got invitations from other schools.
The reason why they were saying to wait til January 30th is because the results of who got accepted through PASS application came out on January 28th. Lucky you man... we are still here waiting on one lol