Rochester Univeristy AEGD program 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What does the Canadian equivalency consist in? I know that usually one must do the last 2 years in a dental school and so on, but there is also the route that implies you only have to take the exams, if I'm not mistaken, how does one go about the latter?
I did the exams assessment of fundamental knowledge,clinical judgement and pratical examen after that you are eligible to do the canadian ndbe.

Members don't see this ad.

I did the exams assessment of fundamental knowledge,clinical judgement and pratical examen after that you are eligible to do the canadian ndbe.

Ok, but don’t you need to be a PR or have a work permit in order to be able to sit the last exam or something like that? I remember reading that somewhere, but not sure about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone, I got the acceptance letter for 1 year Urgent Care + 2 two years of AEGD.

Im looking for a roommate, if anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks and best regards.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone, I got the acceptance letter for 1 year Urgent Care + 2 two years of AEGD.

Im looking for a roommate, if anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks and best regards.
Congratulation to you !

Dear fellow applicants I was wondering if any of you applying to preceptorship program. Will you share your thoughts ?

Guys, I have a question please:
Are we, FTDs, entitled to practice dentistry in NY after graduating Rochester AEGD- given that we have passed the two NBDEs?

Thank you.

Mine was July 30th. I was just wondering why haven't they started yet !!! let me know if you hear anything.

I applied to the AEGD program , there is still nothing , according to the website though interviews should be September , October and November.

Members don't see this ad :)
PLEASE can you guys share the interview experience ?

do we have to do one year residency additional to the 2 years?

thanks dentistry 12
I asked them yesterday about the result and they told me that It will be really late
not before 2/15/2019
lets wait and see

Hi guys! I met a girl that already was invited to begin in 05/01/2019. She's from Brazil.

How many students does the course invite? How many places does it offer?

Hi guys, any more updates on Rochester AEGD for foreign trained dentists? Did anyone get acceptance letter?

I emailed and got a reply that the letters have been sent but the list is not final yet. One more week to wait

they already sent the Acceptance email since last Friday

I got three interviews with them in the past three years
and I got nothing
they don't use any criteria when they select their candidates

did you call them?
or, are you just guessing ?!

All acceptances were sent already, but they have til March 1st to be enrolled.
if they don't enroll until march first they will send the invitations for the following students.
The invitation were sent in January!

All acceptances were sent already, but they have til March 1st to be enrolled.
if they don't enroll until march first they will send the invitations for the following students.
The invitation were sent in January!
Now my tooth hurts too

I already have an acceptance for Ohio 2 year AEGD , they asked me to make a confirmation by March ! Still looking forward to hear from Rochestor, it’s really challenging , so if they made decision on Jan it means I have to go for Ohio!

I know someone that was accepted on the first batch, and they gave her til March first to be enrolled.
She is not going to accept it because she also got invitations from other schools.
The reason why they were saying to wait til January 30th is because the results of who got accepted through PASS application came out on January 28th. Lucky you man... we are still here waiting on one lol

Reactions: 1 users