You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rochester Univeristy AEGD program 2018-2019
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, and do you know how many they accept on each?Yes there are 2 starts dates...mai-jun and december
T
Thank you very much for your prompt reply!I forgot to say that her class will start in december .So I think that has another group to start in june...Maybe the other person in the group that has a friend that pass could ask if his class star in december
Can you ask your friend if his class is for december and when was his interview.My friend got one too
Any news? Please share your updates. Anyone accepted for May ?
Dear applicants we are still on!
We anticipate final admissions decisions for the AEGD program to be made shortly. All notifications for admissions decisions, whether admits or declines, are made via email. We appreciate your patience as our admissions process continues for the 2018 academic year. Best of luck!!!!!
We anticipate final admissions decisions for the AEGD program to be made shortly. All notifications for admissions decisions, whether admits or declines, are made via email. We appreciate your patience as our admissions process continues for the 2018 academic year. Best of luck!!!!!
We still have a chance to be chosen!!!!It is strange because the other years it took 2 weeks sending acceptances and now they started to send this week-tuesday so only 2 days? I really would like to confirm this information.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you...I hope next week we have good news.We still have a chance to be chosen!!!!
Good morning.Dear applicants we are still on!
We anticipate final admissions decisions for the AEGD program to be made shortly. All notifications for admissions decisions, whether admits or declines, are made via email. We appreciate your patience as our admissions process continues for the 2018 academic year. Best of luck!!!!!
Is this something EIOH sent you?
Have a great weekend everyone and best of luck to all of us!
Yes it is from EIOH. Thank you for your wishes!Good morning.
Is this something EIOH sent you?
Have a great weekend everyone and best of luck to all of us!
I called them n they said that they have sent half of acceptance offers and all d offers have been accepted by students. The other half of acceptance offers are going to send in a week.Any updates??
Don’t loose the hope. Good luck everyone.
A friend who spoke to faculty of AEGD, and yes 2 seats and there are 2 start dates, June and December 2018, dont loose hope, there are still 2!Who told you? and 2 slots you mean 2 seats?i thought there is only one program start date
Good luck!
Thank you for your updates!I called them n they said that they have sent half of acceptance offers and all d offers have been accepted by students. The other half of acceptance offers are going to send in a week.
Don’t loose the hope. Good luck everyone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CongratulationThats great...Congratulations...You know if anyone else received it?Do you mind sharing your stats?Thank you in advance.
Hi guys today I have received the acceptance letter .One community dentistry and 2 years Aegd.I a m very happy...I was losing my hope but thanks God good news came this week.Good luck everyone.
I am very happy for you !!!! I think we had an interview same date
I did my interview 17th october and you?I am very happy for you !!!! I think we had an interview same date
Me too)I did my interview 17th october and you?
Hi guys today I have received the acceptance letter .One community dentistry and 2 years Aegd.I a m very happy...I was losing my hope but thanks God good news came this week.Good luck everyone.
Congratulations Raq2017. When will be your classes beginning??
1st mayCongratulations Raq2017. When will be your classes beginning??
What about you? Did you receive anything?Congratulations Raq2017. When will be your classes beginning??
Not yet!!!What about you? Did you receive anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am from Brazil but I did my dentist equivalency in Canada in 2011 since that Ihave been working here as dentist.I have my background in community services in Brazil and general dentist.
What does the Canadian equivalency consist in? I know that usually one must do the last 2 years in a dental school and so on, but there is also the route that implies you only have to take the exams, if I'm not mistaken, how does one go about the latter?
Today, I received acceptance letter from them! Well acceptance letter from my family.
It was created by my daughters. They were trying to prank me. I was so emotional at that moment that I decided to share this with you.
#loveyourfamily,#lovedentistry,#bestrong,
#nevergiveup.
It was created by my daughters. They were trying to prank me. I was so emotional at that moment that I decided to share this with you.
#loveyourfamily,#lovedentistry,#bestrong,
#nevergiveup.
Today, I received acceptance letter from them! Well acceptance letter from my family.
It was created by my daughters. They were trying to prank me. I was so emotional at that moment that I decided to share this with you.
#loveyourfamily,#lovedentistry,#bestrong,
#nevergiveup.
Be strong and never give up ...Today, I received acceptance letter from them! Well acceptance letter from my family.
It was created by my daughters. They were trying to prank me. I was so emotional at that moment that I decided to share this with you.
#loveyourfamily,#lovedentistry,#bestrong,
#nevergiveup.