Maybe I'm so stressed out that I've just been avoiding all of this or maybe I've just got a terrible case of senioritis. I heard that rank lists need to be certified by the 21st, from this thread I guess. I don't even know when match day is. All I know is that I want my #1 choice, which I'm cautiously semi-optimistic about. #2 would be OK, #3 would also be OK... 4 through 6 I could easily live with, 7's a little dangerous. If I end up matching in 8-13, I'm totally screwed anyway and someone "up there" doesn't like me. Sometime soon I'll probably re-evaluate one last time, but if I don't have time I guess I'll just submit the list that I already have. Should I be more stressed out about it? I don't really care where I match, especially if it's not #1 or 2. I just want to get it over with and move on with my life.
There's one program in particular where I think I'd have a great social life and benefit package, but it's a little small for my taste. How high a position does that deserve? I could concievably rank it as high as #3 above really good well-rounded programs where my lifestyle wouldn't be as ideal... But if I'm happier, maybe I'll learn more.