Room mate for Davis??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gr8DaneGirl

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,
I just bought a brand new home in W. Sac (10mi from UCD). Just wondering if anyone is still looking for a roomie? It's 3 bdroom, 2 1/2 bath, nice kitchen, in the "newer" area of W. Sac, it's a nice safe area. It will be ready for move in the end of this month. PM if you are interested.
 
Gr8DaneGirl said:
Hey Guys,
I just bought a brand new home in W. Sac (10mi from UCD). Just wondering if anyone is still looking for a roomie? It's 3 bdroom, 2 1/2 bath, nice kitchen, in the "newer" area of W. Sac, it's a nice safe area. It will be ready for move in the end of this month. PM if you are interested.

Wow, how is that possible? I tried to get a mortgage while in school, and the loan manager laughed in my face. Is it easy to get a mortgage while in school in the states? Just curious, because I left the mortgage brokers office kind of embarassed for even applying....