Roomate wanted-UNECOM

Started by ecf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ecf

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there. I am going to be going to UNECOM this fall and was inquiring to see if there are any males that are looking for a roomate. Please email me if interested. I have yet to seek housing.
Thanks
Eric
 
ECF,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Stanley Trammell. I am with the United States Army Medical Recruiting Office. We have a scholarship that will pay 100% of your tuition as well as books. We will also most other cost required of UNECOM. I am the Representative that deals with the students desiring to apply for the scholarship. You will also receive over $970.00 a month for 10.5 months every year you are in the program. You may have already got a mailout from me through the school that introduces me and the program. We still have about 39 4-year scholarships left to apply for. Let me know if you would like more information. Thank you for your time, good luck with medical school and have a safe journey to UNECOM. You can e-mail me or call me at (207) 775-5366.