Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

D

deleted1070139

Reactions: 1 user
did anyone receive a Kira assessment invite? Was wondering if this is the first year Roseman is taking part in it and if they sent it to all applicants?

Reactions: 1 users
did anyone receive a Kira assessment invite? Was wondering if this is the first year Roseman is taking part in it and if they sent it to all applicants?
I got that email too! It is weird because I applied to Roseman last cycle and I wasn't required to do that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did too, and I hope its not like Casper because I did bad on that.

I just received it too! I really hope it means what i think it means

Btw, has anyone heard about roseman switching to a 3 year dental program starting next year?

I got that as well! I applied last year and I didn’t get anything like this last cycle. Hopefully it means that the school is interested!

I applied last year and this is the first time I got it as well! Has anyone heard about this assessment before? know how much of a factor this weighs on our apps/ have done this before? Thanks in advance!

Did everyone receive this or is this slightly similar to getting an interview?

Did everyone receive this or is this slightly similar to getting an interview?
im not sure, I don't believe they would send this to all 1700 applicants (data from last cycle for comparison) for admissions to go through all those apps.

If anyone does the Kira assessment, can y’all put your experience in the thread?

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know any dental students at Roseman that we could PM and ask questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know where the Confidentiality Statement to sign is? Step 3 of the Kira Process

I’m doing my assessment in a few hours. I’ll post the questions they ask, if that’s allowed here haha

• Care
Just finished my assessment. One written question and 4 video responses. You get plenty of time to think and answer for all of them. However, the sample questions were super simple in comparison. Like the sample asked for the last book I read, and the first video question was two paragraphs.

I'm not sure if everyone will get the same questions but it was essentially "why our school?", couple of situational scenarios, and a couple of personal questions. Make sure to use the practice time to get your timing down because the video will end quick.

I'm not sure if everyone will get the same questions but it was essentially "why our school?", couple of situational scenarios, and a couple of personal questions. Make sure to use the practice time to get your timing down because the video will end quick.
You signed a confidentiality form about not exposing the questions for others….

Got the online interview invitation. Anyone knows how long for each response? Is it 3mins? How about the written response?
It actually varies. I had about 30 seconds to think/write for some, and 1min30s for others.

Hey guys, I just completed my Kira today and I don't think it was too bad. If you guys have done the CASPER exam, it's kinda similar. I had 1 written and 4 video questions. If you get easily distracted by the video, I suggest darting your eyes straight to the written question right below the video. This way, you won't have to switch back and forth between the video and the question, since they're just repeating it. LMK if you guys have any questions!

You signed a confidentiality form about not exposing the questions for others….
I understand, that’s why I was extremely vague with my post. If you’ve taken the Kira Assessment, you’ll see how in depth the questions were. I can remove my posts if you’d like me to.

Got the online interview invitation. Anyone knows how long for each response? Is it 3mins? How about the written response?
I just want to make sure that Kira assessment is NOT an actual interview, correct? Or is it?!!! :oops:

Anyone know when they send out interviews for the school?

Today I received a preliminary review email and my AADSAS status changed to “Received/Application Complete”

Today I received a preliminary review email and my AADSAS status changed to “Received/Application Complete”
I got the same thing around a week and a half ago. most likely they will send you a Kira video assessment to do. Im not sure how the school will go forward with the Kira assessments since its their first time doing it.

I got the same thing around a week and a half ago. most likely they will send you a Kira video assessment to do. Im not sure how the school will go forward with the Kira assessments since its their first time doing it.
they sent the invitation a couple hours after the preliminary email

To the ppl who already took the Assessment - What do you mean by Video Questions? They show us a video and we have to write our response for it, or do we have to record ourselves and talk about the answer? I'm confused. How did you guys prepare for this?

To the ppl who already took the Assessment - What do you mean by Video Questions? They show us a video and we have to write our response for it, or do we have to record ourselves and talk about the answer? I'm confused. How did you guys prepare for this?
You'll need to record your responses to the questions that are basically recorded as videos. You can try the practice one to have an idea of what to expect. :)

Do we get the results back for Kira I did mine last week and am nervous I did not do that well. For the CASPer you got a quartile score back and that was nice.

Do we get the results back for Kira I did mine last week and am nervous I did not do that well. For the CASPer you got a quartile score back and that was nice.
I’m not sure. I’ve done a Kira assessment for Roseman and UDM and haven’t heard anything back from it yet.

I dont believe you get a score. I think its just a way for the school to see who you are as an individual.

Has anyone heard from roseman? After completing the Kira, I haven’t heard from them! When do they usually start sending interviews? :/

Has anyone heard from roseman? After completing the Kira, I haven’t heard from them! When do they usually start sending interviews? :/
I'm pretty sure in September they will start to send out interviews. that's my best guess loool

Just received an email update from the school 2 hours ago! Did anyone else get the email?

Just spoke to the school, they will start sending out interviews within the next two weeks. Fingers crossed!

I didn't get anything yet. What did the email say? Was it to update on the progress of admissions review?
Received the email right now! Basically it said that they received the kira assessment and the admissions committee was reviewing it. Interview decisions will be sent out via email immediately.

Received the email right now! Basically it said that they received the kira assessment and the admissions committee was reviewing it. Interview decisions will be sent out via email immediately.
Awesome, thanks! May I ask when you completed your kira?