Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by deleted1070139
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just finished my assessment. One written question and 4 video responses. You get plenty of time to think and answer for all of them. However, the sample questions were super simple in comparison. Like the sample asked for the last book I read, and the first video question was two paragraphs.
 
I'm not sure if everyone will get the same questions but it was essentially "why our school?", couple of situational scenarios, and a couple of personal questions. Make sure to use the practice time to get your timing down because the video will end quick.
 
I'm not sure if everyone will get the same questions but it was essentially "why our school?", couple of situational scenarios, and a couple of personal questions. Make sure to use the practice time to get your timing down because the video will end quick.
You signed a confidentiality form about not exposing the questions for others….
 
Hey guys, I just completed my Kira today and I don't think it was too bad. If you guys have done the CASPER exam, it's kinda similar. I had 1 written and 4 video questions. If you get easily distracted by the video, I suggest darting your eyes straight to the written question right below the video. This way, you won't have to switch back and forth between the video and the question, since they're just repeating it. LMK if you guys have any questions!
 
Got the online interview invitation. Anyone knows how long for each response? Is it 3mins? How about the written response?
I just want to make sure that Kira assessment is NOT an actual interview, correct? Or is it?!!! 😳
 
Today I received a preliminary review email and my AADSAS status changed to “Received/Application Complete”
 
Today I received a preliminary review email and my AADSAS status changed to “Received/Application Complete”
I got the same thing around a week and a half ago. most likely they will send you a Kira video assessment to do. Im not sure how the school will go forward with the Kira assessments since its their first time doing it.
 
I got the same thing around a week and a half ago. most likely they will send you a Kira video assessment to do. Im not sure how the school will go forward with the Kira assessments since its their first time doing it.
they sent the invitation a couple hours after the preliminary email
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To the ppl who already took the Assessment - What do you mean by Video Questions? They show us a video and we have to write our response for it, or do we have to record ourselves and talk about the answer? I'm confused. How did you guys prepare for this?
 
To the ppl who already took the Assessment - What do you mean by Video Questions? They show us a video and we have to write our response for it, or do we have to record ourselves and talk about the answer? I'm confused. How did you guys prepare for this?
You'll need to record your responses to the questions that are basically recorded as videos. You can try the practice one to have an idea of what to expect. 🙂
 
Do we get the results back for Kira I did mine last week and am nervous I did not do that well. For the CASPer you got a quartile score back and that was nice.
 
Do we get the results back for Kira I did mine last week and am nervous I did not do that well. For the CASPer you got a quartile score back and that was nice.
I’m not sure. I’ve done a Kira assessment for Roseman and UDM and haven’t heard anything back from it yet.
 
Has anyone heard from roseman? After completing the Kira, I haven’t heard from them! When do they usually start sending interviews? :/
 
Has anyone heard from roseman? After completing the Kira, I haven’t heard from them! When do they usually start sending interviews? :/
Just spoke to the school, they will start sending out interviews within the next two weeks. Fingers crossed!
 
I didn't get anything yet. What did the email say? Was it to update on the progress of admissions review?
Received the email right now! Basically it said that they received the kira assessment and the admissions committee was reviewing it. Interview decisions will be sent out via email immediately.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad