Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by deleted1070139
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just received the email as well! Also my AADSAS status changed from “Received/ Application Complete to Received / Under Review”
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed Roseman and today they replied saying “invitations have not yet been sent out”. I then asked what the meaning of receiving a Kira assessment is and if that means they’re focusing on my personal info. They replied with, “Kira assessments are sent out to applicants who pass our preliminary review and meet our academic requirements”. I’m not really sure if only certain applicants pass preliminary review or if that’s everyone. Thoughts on this?
 
I emailed Roseman and today they replied saying “invitations have not yet been sent out”. I then asked what the meaning of receiving a Kira assessment is and if that means they’re focusing on my personal info. They replied with, “Kira assessments are sent out to applicants who pass our preliminary review and meet our academic requirements”. I’m not really sure if only certain applicants pass preliminary review or if that’s everyone. Thoughts on this?
Preliminary requirements are in reference to minimum GPA and DAT scores
 
So I’m guessing every basic applicant that has good enough scores receives the Kira assessment?
I don't think this is correct necessarily. Academic requirements includes both GPA and DAT scores. But they said preliminary review and academic requirements so there must be other factors than just your grades and scores.
 
My AADSAS status changed from "Received/Application Complete" to "Received/Under Review" today
 
Mind filling out a template?
Interview #2
School: Roseman University
Notification date: 09/13/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MI
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Jul 26
GPA (science, overall): 3.0, 3.18 (last 30 credits calculated was a 3.4)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/19/18/ yes bio 15
Dates available OR your interview date: Oct 1st
Method of interview: Virtual

Keep in mind, I have had 2 years of dental hygiene experience and being licensed to give local anesthesia. Lots of research and volunteering (overseas)!
 
Last edited:
Interview #4
School: Roseman
Notification date: 09/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Canadian
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/22
Application complete date: 07/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.58
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/21/No
Dates available: Oct 1/8/29
Method of interview: Zoom
 
I’m a D2 at Roseman and yes the deans announced last year that we were approved to be a 3 year program, but it is most likely the incoming class in 2023. So there would be 2 graduating classes in 2026 made up of 3 year and 4 year students
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like I was wrong, the article says it starts for 2022-23!
34DAC8E8-AF05-4171-BD2F-87A102F2D2B9.jpeg
 
Hi! is there anyone who took the kira that can give me some advice on the format and words of encouragement? I'm taking mine soon and feel really nervous lol
 
Hi! is there anyone who took the kira that can give me some advice on the format and words of encouragement? I'm taking mine soon and feel really nervous lol
Just relax and dont stress it! You will do great! This is just a way for the school to know a little more about you. Just be yourself!
 
The article states that the 3-year program will start for the 2022-2023 academic year. Just to clarify, this means that we would be in the 3 year program, right? Because, assuming we get accepted during the current cycle, we would start in 2022.
 
The article states that the 3-year program will start for the 2022-2023 academic year. Just to clarify, this means that we would be in the 3 year program, right? Because, assuming we get accepted during the current cycle, we would start in 2022.
Thats what i thought too.
 
Hey again,
Unfortunately there must have been a miscommunication with the authors of the article and Roseman.. Roseman just sent an update to current students that said "those interviewing this cycle will be in our last four-year class." They also will not defer accepted individuals in this cycle to next year for the three-year program
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To anyone that has had an interview (or taken the Kira assessment) did you receive this email? If you received it, how long before they contacted you from the date you received it?
 

Attachments

  • 2BBD8A73-3EDC-4EDC-B3E4-5395C04613F1.jpeg
    2BBD8A73-3EDC-4EDC-B3E4-5395C04613F1.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 426
i just finished kira assement and felt so horrible. i felt like i didn't answer the questions and stuttered during the recording. would they take it into account a lot when determining the interview?
 
i just finished kira assement and felt so horrible. i felt like i didn't answer the questions and stuttered during the recording. would they take it into account a lot when determining the interview?
i felt the same way after my assessment. Im still waiting to hear back from them (its been about 2 weeks). probably not a good sign.
 
i felt the same way after my assessment. Im still waiting to hear back from them (its been about 2 weeks). probably not a good sign.
I finished my Kira Assessment Aug 14th and didn't get a reply from them until Sept 9th that my Kira had been received and was under review. So a little over 3 weeks for them to get it and then evaluate it. Patience!
 
i felt the same way after my assessment. Im still waiting to hear back from them (its been about 2 weeks). probably not a good sign.
It's been about 6 weeks and I still haven't heard back from them lol
 
I finished my Kira Assessment Aug 14th and didn't get a reply from them until Sept 9th that my Kira had been received and was under review. So a little over 3 weeks for them to get it and then evaluate it. Patience!
they received my kira on Sep 27th. Did you also feel that you didn't do so well on the Kira assessment?
 
they received my kira on Sep 27th. Did you also feel that you didn't do so well on the Kira assessment?
I definitely felt like I could have had more confident or better answers but I felt I did decent. It took them about 2 more weeks after receiving my assessment to contact me for an interview
 
I definitely felt like I could have had more confident or better answers but I felt I did decent. It took them about 2 more weeks after receiving my assessment to contact me for an interview
Hopefully I did better than I thought lol and I hear back from them in a few weeks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #2
School: Roseman
Notification date: 10/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/25
Application complete date: 08/30 (kira invited 9/13, kira completed 9/15, kira received 10/5)
GPA (science, overall): 3.11, 3.48
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/20/20/No
Dates available: Nov 5 & Nov 12
Method of interview: Zoom