You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does anyone know if any offers will be made this week?
I’m under the assumption the class is most likely full at this point… but I am not entirely sure either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else get an email today about confirming interest on waitlist? Is that a good sign?
I did! I was also wondering the same thing
thepredentalman
Full Member
same here. maybe they’re trying to gauge the waitlist a little better? i’m not too sure but it most definitely can’t be a bad sign.I did! I was also wondering the same thing
yes, they are trying to cut down the waitlist so that they can make fewer calls to fill spots...same here. maybe they’re trying to gauge the waitlist a little better? i’m not too sure but it most definitely can’t be a bad sign.
yes, they are trying to cut down the waitlist so that they can make fewer calls to fill spots...
I wonder how many people are on the waitlist and how many seats are left still [emoji848]
i am sure they are full and just want to reduce the number of people they need to call if a spot does open up...I wonder how many people are on the waitlist and how many seats are left still [emoji848]
Got the Netflix, “still watching” from Roseman
CrowningGlory
New Member
Just got the call! Don’t lose hope.
thepredentalman
Full Member
i just got in today! don’t lose hope guys!
what's your groupme? we have a class group chati just got in today! don’t lose hope guys!
Daysrecorded
Full Member
Since Roseman is now a three year program, would the next incoming class also be graduating with the current class of 2026?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Daysrecorded
Full Member
I did my Kira assessment today, does anyone know when Roseman starts sending out interview invites? In person or virtual?
yes youll be graduating with our class which is the last four year programSince Roseman is now a three year program, would the next incoming class also be graduating with the current class of 2026?
Daysrecorded
Full Member
Thank you! How do you like it so far?yes youll be graduating with our class which is the last four year program
I love it! its super chillThank you! How do you like it so far?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K