Roseman University Class of 2027* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When you all submitted the form sent out this past week, did you get a confirmation email saying it was received?
 
Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances will be given out?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe because they just got those 20 extra spot for the nv/ut cohort, but I don’t know why they wouldn’t just select people off there waitlist.
So there are only 20 seats left?
Did everyone also get an email earlier about their waitlist confirmation status?
 
There are only 20 seats left
Is this confirmed? It was mentioned that there are 20 acceptances being sent out Wednesday, but does that mean the other 120 seats are filled with students who have accepted their offer letters? I assumed some might be "temporarily" filled by people who had received offers but had not yet responded.
 
Is this confirmed? It was mentioned that there are 20 acceptances being sent out Wednesday, but does that mean the other 120 seats are filled with students who have accepted their offer letters? I assumed some might be "temporarily" filled by people who had received offers but had not yet responded.
It was said in the meeting that they have “filled” the 120 Utah spots I would assume at least a few may take other offers but for now they said around 20 acceptances will go out wednesday
 
Is this confirmed? It was mentioned that there are 20 acceptances being sent out Wednesday, but does that mean the other 120 seats are filled with students who have accepted their offer letters? I assumed some might be "temporarily" filled by people who had received offers but had not yet responded.
there are going to be more openings between now and the third week in march as the people holding multiple seats drop all but one...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think everyone on the waitlist got the email about the UT/NV cohort? I wish we knew how many people are on the list lol
 
Do you think everyone on the waitlist got the email about the UT/NV cohort? I wish we knew how many people are on the list lol
I think everyone on the waitlist got the email. They also said there’s a lot of people on the waitlist they will be going through for the 20 spots
 
What was everyone’s first choice for the UT/NV cohort (if you don’t mind sharing)? 🙂
 
Did they say how they will be informing the 20 people? And if by email did they mention it would be at midnight like they informed us on Dec 15th?
 
You stated your friend’s interview was confirmed for next week. But the message was deleted?
First offered date is as early as next week! I wanted to specify which day, but they haven’t picked yet. I’m going to upload a screenshot of appt confirmation once I have that.
 
Last edited:
I don’t know why they would tell us they weren’t having any more interviews
I will try to call Alicia or admissions after today to see what’s going on. I’ve heard schools in the past sometimes extend more interviews when they don’t feel like the class feels complete, etc. But I agree, maybe somebody didn’t know, they changed their mind, or my friend isn’t being honest about their interview. Not sure. I will continue looking into this and let you guys know.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad