You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Roseman University Class of 2027* Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1186123
I hope they don’t make us wait until evening
At this point I wonder how many were on the waitlist
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
They have sent emails at such random times in the past. 8am 12pm 3pm 5pm so who knows lol
Anything yet??😩
D
deleted1186123
Nope 🥲Anything yet??😩
nucleophilicattack
New Member
Just got the email, 15 days to pay and join
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
Just got the email, 15 days to pay and join
When we’re you waitlisted?
nucleophilicattack
New Member
Dec 15
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
Dec 15
We’re you accepted into the UT or the UT/NV cohort?
D
deleted1186123
I wonder if they’ll keep sending out emails from now, or if it was sent all at once?
MountainDent
Full Member
They most likely sent them all at once
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
But who knows
veronikabonar
Full Member
Accepted for UT/NV at 1:16 via email
MountainDent
Full Member
But who knows
That’s true, only admissions knows so there may be more
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
So that’s different times people were accepted
D
deleted1186123
So that’s it?
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
They could still be sending them out
Which one is better? Touro NY/NM or Roseman Utah/Nevada
D
deleted1186123
I would say Touro just because the way the didactic courses and clinical courses are more organized. The UT/NV one was literally made a few weeks ago, and tbh, the clinic will not be the same between the two locations. Once students go to NV, there won't be any D3's or D4's they will work alongside with. Curious to know how the students will be mentored in clinic..Which one is better? Touro NY/NM or Roseman Utah/Nevada
Which one would be cheaper cost wise? I think Roseman is a 3 year program.I would say Touro just because the way the didactic courses and clinical courses are more organized. The UT/NV one was literally made a few weeks ago, and tbh, the clinic will not be the same between the two locations. Once students go to NV, there won't be any D3's or D4's they will work alongside with. Curious to know how the students will be mentored in clinic..
D
deleted1186123
It is a 3 year program, but not sure which would be cheaper because you should also factor in living expenses in UT and NV. Also, Roseman is much more expensive than Touro.Which one would be cheaper cost wise? I think Roseman is a 3 year program.
D
deleted1186123
Have they even sent out a waitlist status email if UT/NV Cohort was not offered..? They should at least provide an update
I have yet to receive anythingHave they even sent out a waitlist status email if UT/NV Cohort was not offered..? They should at least provide an update
today was devastating lol
D
deleted1186123
The class is now full right? We only wait to get off the waitlist if a spot opens?
I believe so. I would expect a little movement after the 15th based on last year it looks like roseman sent out a few acceptances on the 20thThe class is now full right? We only wait to get off the waitlist if a spot opens?
It was not sudden.. it was on their plan for a while… next year they are planning to add some more seats..
D
deleted1186123
Any re-applicants to Roseman still on the waitlist?
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
I will try to call Alicia or admissions after today to see what’s going on. I’ve heard schools in the past sometimes extend more interviews when they don’t feel like the class feels complete, etc. But I agree, maybe somebody didn’t know, they changed their mind, or my friend isn’t being honest about their interview. Not sure. I will continue looking into this and let you guys know.
So what ever happened did your friend actually get an interview? Or?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
veronikabonar
Full Member
My friend is saying they had their interview (virtually) on Monday but some of the details they gave me aren’t very consistent with my experience. I tried calling admissions but nobody has picked up so I don’t have a conclusive answer but I’m thinking that it’s likely 2/9 was the last interview.So what ever happened did your friend actually get an interview?
D
deleted1186123
Not sure. My emails and calls have been ignored by the school.Anyone know if there has been waitlist movement since the 15th? Hope you're all hanging in there, this process is stressful lol
two people got off the waitlist this week. one interviewed in november, idk about the other person!
D
deleted1186123
How do you know this?two people got off the waitlist this week. one interviewed in november, idk about the other person!
future_dr_18
Full Member
Idk how they know but they are correct, 2 people just joined the group chat last night and were recently accepted. There is still some waitlist movement going on, currently about 90 people in the groupme, 115 in the FB group!How do you know this?
i saw that two people posted in the DAT facebook group that they got into roseman!How do you know this?
youknowwhat
New Member
Isn’t the amount of people in groupme 34? It was 32 few days ago and 2 new people joined.Idk how they know but they are correct, 2 people just joined the group chat last night and were recently accepted. There is still some waitlist movement going on, currently about 90 people in the groupme, 115 in the FB group!
future_dr_18
Full Member
That’s an unofficial groupme. There is another one that has the admissions director in it which is the “official” oneIsn’t the amount of people in groupme 34? It was 32 few days ago and 2 new people joined.
youknowwhat
New Member
Ooooh got it!That’s an unofficial groupme. There is another one that has the admissions director in it which is the “official” one
D
deleted1186123
Any more waitlist movements? Is the class completely full now?
toothfairy0557
New Member
Any more waitlist movements? Is the class completely full now?
I don't think it's completely full! the facebook group has 121 in it (3 of which are admin/moderators), & the class total will be 140
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
Anyone in the group me and/or Facebook that could give us a accurate estimate on how many spots are filled?
toothfairy0557
New Member
Anyone in the group me and/or Facebook that could give us a accurate estimate on how many spots are filled?
I don't know about the groupme since I am still on the waitlist, but the facebook group I was able to just search for, this is the link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/882247356900195/?ref=share&mibextid=lOuIew
that way you can just check on your own
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
I don't know about the groupme since I am still on the waitlist, but the facebook group I was able to just search for, this is the link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/882247356900195/?ref=share&mibextid=lOuIew
that way you can just check on your own
Thank you, I have been checking the Facebook group. I as well was waitlisted and just wanted to see if someone who was accepted and in one of these groups had any information on the class standing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tooth.fairy25
New Member
Anyone hear anything or know when the next round of acceptances are? Been waitlisted since December and I haven't heard anything back since...
D
deleted1186123
Same, I’ve been waitlisted since December and I still haven’t heard anything yet. I’m assuming they’ll give out more acceptances before the next application cycle opens?Anyone hear anything or know when the next round of acceptances are? Been waitlisted since December and I haven't heard anything back since...
MentallyDental
New Member
Just got accepted off the waitlist (interviewed 2/9) via email @12:00 pm PST
I already have another offer so I will be withdrawing. I hope one of you get it!
I already have another offer so I will be withdrawing. I hope one of you get it!
D
deleted1186123
Is there anyone in the Group Me able to share how many students are in the class? I’m trying to get a general idea of how many seats are left. I’ve been checking FB, but I would like to know about the exact number for the Group Me page, as well.
future_dr_18
Full Member
111 people are in the groupme but that’s including an administrator and a few students!Is there anyone in the Group Me able to share how many students are in the class? I’m trying to get a general idea of how many seats are left. I’ve been checking FB, but I would like to know about the exact number for the Group Me page, as well.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K