Roseman University College of Pharmacy - Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody get any word on acceptance from the Vegas ED
Hello, I was just talking to a guy today who was wearing a Roseman shirt we all get when went to our ED interview. He said he went to the Henderson campus for his interview and got his acceptance letter yesterday. I did my interview yesterday, so I’m still waiting to see if I got accepted. I was one of the 4 people in Utah for the interview with the preference of going to the Henderson campus.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything either. And I know of one other guy in the same position. So we aren't done yet.

I’ve heard word from multiple people they are starting to roll them out.

Last edited:
Yeah same here. Especially since two people I know got that acceptance today.

Reactions: 1 user
I got my acceptance yesterday for the Henderson campus.

Reactions: 3 users
Maybe they are sending emails by last name from the September ED interviews??? Idk.

I only have heard about them contacting you though email . Does anyone know how many usually get through that apply for early decision?
I asked a student on the admissions committee and she said it’s a HIGH percentage. She basically said that you’ll get in unless you told your interviewer that you hate pharmacy and don’t believe in medicine. So don’t worry.

Members don't see this ad :)
I asked a student on the admissions committee and she said it’s a HIGH percentage. She basically said that you’ll get in unless you told your interviewer that you hate pharmacy and don’t believe in medicine. So don’t worry.

I do hope this applies to all of us. The getting in part.

I do hope this applies to all of us. The getting in part.
I hope so! I know it’s killer to wait... :(
Maybe they’re just going in order of date that applications were submitted because I submitted mine immediately when the ED cycle opened.

Hi class of 2022 candidates, my name is Derek and I am a P1 Student Pharmacist at the Henderson campus. Congrats to the people who just got accepted. Everybody who did ED should get a confirmation by the deadline. I remember last year my interview was close to the deadline. I was one of the lucky ones who got a call on Friday during the first batch of candidates. The majority had to wait next week one-two days before the ED deadline. A lot of serious and determined students were discouraged because they received no call, only to later find out later they got in and were accepted. So remember you all have until October 19th to receive your decision. So be positive until they call you. Have a good night!

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats to those that have received acceptances! I’m sure that everyone did great.

I am excited to be accepted so I can start looking into getting my intern license. I heard that I could move up from technician to intern and my current boss is ok with that situation. Anyone else doing this or heard of this?

This waiting period is the worst part

I hope so! I know it’s killer to wait... :(
Maybe they’re just going in order of date that applications were submitted because I submitted mine immediately when the ED cycle opened.

Same! My last name begins w/ an L but roseman had my application by the end of July.

Congrats to those that have received acceptances! I’m sure that everyone did great.

I am excited to be accepted so I can start looking into getting my intern license. I heard that I could move up from technician to intern and my current boss is ok with that situation. Anyone else doing this or heard of this?

I have no clue. How do we get our intern license? Does the school help guide us w/ that??

I've got word from a P1 that they are only sending out about 3 offers a day.

I have no clue. How do we get our intern license? Does the school help guide us w/ that??
Once you are accepted you can apply for your pharmacist intern license. I believe the school has to sign off on it and they mentioned during their presentation that we could email them in regards to the intern license. In order to practice as an intern your company must allow you to, then it’s up to the pharmacist in charge of what your duties can be. Most schools won’t allow you to intern until you actually start class but a Roseman graduate recently told me she was able to intern almost a year before starting school. I am still not super sure on the process but I am going to try to get my intern license when I can.

I've got word from a P1 that they are only sending out about 3 offers a day.
If so, no wonder, there were about 40 candidates on the interview date at Henderson campus.

Once you are accepted you can apply for your pharmacist intern license. I believe the school has to sign off on it and they mentioned during their presentation that we could email them in regards to the intern license. In order to practice as an intern your company must allow you to, then it’s up to the pharmacist in charge of what your duties can be. Most schools won’t allow you to intern until you actually start class but a Roseman graduate recently told me she was able to intern almost a year before starting school. I am still not super sure on the process but I am going to try to get my intern license when I can.

I also believe it depends on the state you're practicing in. Unfortunately for me, Hawaii has pretty strict laws about interns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you who said you got your decision emails around midday, do you mind sharing what time zone you're in?

Hello, I was just talking to a guy today who was wearing a Roseman shirt we all get when went to our ED interview. He said he went to the Henderson campus for his interview and got his acceptance letter yesterday. I did my interview yesterday, so I’m still waiting to see if I got accepted. I was one of the 4 people in Utah for the interview with the preference of going to the Henderson campus.

There were only 4 of us at the Utah interview that wanted to go to the Henderson campus?

Ohh, my name is Sam! I was curious to meet you too! It was a lot of fun and we may have met our classmates for the next 3 years, so that is exciting. Everyone was really nice, so I am rooting for us all! I think the 2 weeks will pass fast. :)

I just realized that ED decisions are supposed to be made by 10/19 right? So even if Dr. Grant is out of town, they should letting us know by 10/19 I hope!

I also believe it depends on the state you're practicing in. Unfortunately for me, Hawaii has pretty strict laws about interns.

Oh, yeah that’s right...I keep getting excited about interning but I still don’t know all the ins and outs and I forgot about that too!

Another day gone. Another day left hanging out in the wind. Hoping I'm not one of the few left behind.
I'm super happy for the ones that have got their acceptance, but I don't understand the logic of only doing a few a day. I understand calls take time, but these are email confirmations. Couldn't they have been sent out all at once?

Reactions: 1 users
Another day gone. Another day left hanging out in the wind. Hoping I'm not one of the few left behind.
I'm super happy for the ones that have got their acceptance, but I don't understand the logic of only doing a few a day. I understand calls take time, but these are email confirmations. Couldn't they have been sent out all at once?
We should all have some kind of answer by October 19th. I wish you good luck!

I totally agree but I'm trying to be patient. I told my friend I just want to go to sleep and wake up when it's the 19th! Congratulations to those who already got their admissions decision, for the rest of us, good luck!!!

Also runningmoonman where did you interview? Henderson or South Jordan?

Last edited:

Ill just wait until orientation week begins.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm super happy for the ones that have got their acceptance, but I don't understand the logic of only doing a few a day. I understand calls take time, but these are email confirmations. Couldn't they have been sent out all at
There were only 4 of us at the Utah interview that wanted to go to the Henderson campus?

how many total at the west J interview

how many total at the west J interview

I honestly don't know. My guess would be 25-30 people. The group didn't seem that big

Hi guys, my name is Khoa Nguyen and I am currently a P3 (last year) student from South Jordan campus. I am glad to see so many interests in Roseman University. I have been in the admission and interview committee for Roseman. I hope to be your resource for admission and study preparation. I have helped the class of 2019 and 2020 and I hope to help class 2022 too. Message me if you guys need help. Thank and good luck to you all.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi guys, my name is Khoa Nguyen and I am currently a P3 (last year) student from South Jordan campus. I am glad to see so many interests in Roseman University. I have been in the admission and interview committee for Roseman. I hope to be your resource for admission and study preparation. I have helped the class of 2019 and 2020 and I hope to help class 2022 too. Message me if you guys need help. Thank and good luck to you all.

Hey Khoan! That’s awesome and congrats on your last year there. I just had a study question for you. What type of material should I cover right now that will help me in the first year at roseman?

Hey Khoan! That’s awesome and congrats on your last year there. I just had a study question for you. What type of material should I cover right now that will help me in the first year at roseman?
Dear Pharmman,
I think you should start off with the top 200 drugs to study brand and generic. That would help you familiarize yourself with the drugs. try to make a list of drug CLASS such as antibiotic, antihypertensive, antidiabetes and study off from there. If you still have time focus on biochemistry such as pathways in the body (eg. Kerb, Citric, Glycolysis, glycogenosis). Please let me know if you need anything else.

I just received my acceptance! I am so excited for this!

Khoa, I have a question. I am really interested in completing my 3rd year at the Cleveland Clinic. I think it’s an incredible opportunity and I wouldn’t mind moving for awhile. How hard is it to be selected as a student for that opportunity?

Khoa, I have a question. I am really interested in completing my 3rd year at the Cleveland Clinic. I think it’s an incredible opportunity and I wouldn’t mind moving for awhile. How hard is it to be selected as a student for that opportunity?

Congratulations!!! I hope that means I'll hear back soon I have never been so nervous/anxious in my life! And that Cleveland clinic opportunity sounds incredible! Has anyone else from the South Jordan interview heard back?

When did you turn in your Early Decision? My theory is that they are doing it in that order.

On a side note, does anyone know if you're deferred to regular admissions, do you have to interview again? I've heard at UH Hilo the ED students who don't get in under ED have to re-interview...

Congratulations!!! I hope that means I'll hear back soon I have never been so nervous/anxious in my life! And that Cleveland clinic opportunity sounds incredible! Has anyone else from the South Jordan interview heard back?

I interviewed in South Jordan and haven’t heard anything yet. I was wondering if anyone had. Hopefully soon!!

I believe mine was within a few days of the deadline.

I interviewed in South Jordan and haven’t heard anything yet. I was wondering if anyone had. Hopefully soon!!
Do you have a good network of peers and or current students? I’m starting to lose my hair with this stress