Roseman University of Health Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
CONGRATS, when will you be interviewing?

In about two weeks on February 7th! I was also given the option to interview yesterday, but it was a three day advance notice and I had too many things to get done in school, along with trying to be prepared for the interview.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on the 24th at the Utah campus. I am not sure how the interview went, but I am relieved it is over. Now another waiting game begins! Good luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone have interview today( Jan 29th) in Henderson? How was it?

I had my interview today. Great campus and pharmacy program. My interview went well and I felt very comfortable interacting with the current students.

I interviewed on the 24th at the Utah campus. I am not sure how the interview went, but I am relieved it is over. Now another waiting game begins! Good luck to you all!

Who was your interview with?

I had my interview today. Great campus and pharmacy program. My interview went well and I felt very comfortable interacting with the current students.

We try to make the whole interview process as comfortable as possible.

Has anyone heard anything? I am getting really nervous!!

Hi everybody
My interview was on Nov; however, I havent heard anything from the school since then. I dont know what should I do since this is the university that I really want to go to. I was thinking to send an email to them, but I dont know if its a good idea. Any advice is appreciated.

Hi everybody
My interview was on Nov; however, I havent heard anything from the school since then. I dont know what should I do since this is the university that I really want to go to. I was thinking to send an email to them, but I dont know if its a good idea. Any advice is appreciated.

I know that Dr. DeYoung informed us that a few people will get accepted right after the interview. I would not worry about it as I am sure that the school is still making decisions. There is still hope. If it makes you more comfortable, then email and ask about your status. Alot of us are still in your shoes, so we feel the same way that you do. I had my interview this past Tuesday and I am nervous.

I had my interview on 24th of Jan. Im still waiting to hear from Dr. Deyoung. Is there anyone in this forum who had interview on 24th of Jan got a phone call yet???

I interviewed the 29th. Not heard anything yet. Guessing it will be mid next week at the earliest, based on what they told us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does any one know when is the next interview date?

I interviewed the 29th. Not heard anything yet. Guessing it will be mid next week at the earliest, based on what they told us.

Hey I interviewed on the 29th too. I remember them saying that some might even be accepted the day after the interview. My interview went bad. I had too much going on in my mind and couldn't focus…:( it started off well then declined from then on. I hope to hear good news though.

Hey I interviewed on the 29th too. I remember them saying that some might even be accepted the day after the interview. My interview went bad. I had too much going on in my mind and couldn't focus…:( it started off well then declined from then on. I hope to hear good news though.

The day after the interview? I must have zoned out. I only heard after. I looked at last year's thread and some interviewees heard back about a week after the January interviews. If this year is the same as last year, a small percentage of interviewees from both November and January will be hearing back this week.

The day after the interview? I must have zoned out. I only heard after. I looked at last year's thread and some interviewees heard back about a week after the January interviews. If this year is the same as last year, a small percentage of interviewees from both November and January will be hearing back this week.

That is what I thought, too. If you look at last year's trend, people heard back about a week after. It might be different for most people, but it seemed that some heard back about a week after.

Aww I hope it was not as bad as you think. Is Roseman your top choice?

Aww I hope it was not as bad as you think. Is Roseman your top choice?

It's tied with another school. I like roseman because its an accelerated program. Sighs. Lets see if I get in first though. I only want roseman for the Vegas campus tho.

Well good luck. It is my top choice. I only have acceptance to one other school and that school is more expensive (I know, right?). Plus they want me to do some more stupid pre-reqs. We are hoping to move our small business to Vegas, as well.

I really NEED to hear back in a week or two. The other school starts the first week of June and I have to move my family halfway across the country either way. Oh, and get those dumb arbitrary pre-reqs the other school wants if I don't get into Roseman. :thumbdown:

Nope. :( I hope we don't have to wait a month or more to hear back.

Does anyone know the last interview dates for Roseman? I heard it would be in April?

Does anyone know the last interview dates for Roseman? I heard it would be in April?

I am not sure about that. I would think in March or April

Last edited:
Just re-read the email that says my application has be received (back in October). It says that Roseman plans on completing interviews by late April.

Hey All
Got an interview on Tuesday 2/12!!!! Kind of anxious -it's kind of late.

GPA 3.7
BS-Biology
PCAT 66%
Experience 10+ yrs as Certified Tech (15000hrs +)
-I think my stat are competitive but my interview is so late:confused:
I heard it can vary for an acceptance-how long do you have to pay your seat fee?
Roseman is tied w/ another school as my top choice.

Hey All
Got an interview on Tuesday 2/12!!!! Kind of anxious -it's kind of late.

GPA 3.7
BS-Biology
PCAT 66%
Experience 10+ yrs as Certified Tech (15000hrs +)
-I think my stat are competitive but my interview is so late:confused:
I heard it can vary for an acceptance-how long do you have to pay your seat fee?
Roseman is tied w/ another school as my top choice.

Congrats. I have heard varying answers as far as the length of time to pay the fee. There are many of us on this forum that had our interview already. We are just waiting to hear back.

I honestly don't think Feb 12 is really late for an interview. I was offered Feb dates, but took a late Jan date since I could. Best of luck to you. I am just anxiously awaiting a call at this point!

I honestly don't think Feb 12 is really late for an interview. I was offered Feb dates, but took a late Jan date since I could. Best of luck to you. I am just anxiously awaiting a call at this point!

Uh-oh...what happened to your eye?? (if that is a pic of you).

Lol yes it's me. It's from last February, where some blood vessel in my eye ruptured. I thought it looked like a heart (the tiny blood pool in my eye), so it is my Valentine's day SDN avatar.

Hi everybody

At least one of my friends had the first interview date of the year and didn't get accepted until after the last interview date. Patience is not only your only option, but it's a virtue.

You guys know how I can buy rose man pharmacy sweaters online?

Nope!
Don't know how long we have to suffer....:( waiting for Dr. Deyoung's call.

I haven't heard anything either. I hope this week will bring some news!

Well good luck. It is my top choice. I only have acceptance to one other school and that school is more expensive (I know, right?). Plus they want me to do some more stupid pre-reqs. We are hoping to move our small business to Vegas, as well.

I really NEED to hear back in a week or two. The other school starts the first week of June and I have to move my family halfway across the country either way. Oh, and get those dumb arbitrary pre-reqs the other school wants if I don't get into Roseman. :thumbdown:

What business are you in?

What business are you in?

My husband owns a small business that makes medical devices, mainly for research purposes. ERGs, electrodes, portable ultrasound, rodent anesthesia kits, etc.

It is currently very small (4 employees), so he works his butt off. Vegas would be great because (hopefully) he could spend less time travelling to his customers and instead get them to come to us.

I am currently working with him. Of course, I will have to "quit" once school starts up. I may do an hour or two a week of paperwork or something. I am always putting in more time to help with the business than I plan... :p

I just heard a friend of mine got accepted. He had his interview on 7th of Feb @ UT.
I don't know when do we get to hear the good new...

I just got my acceptance call today and I interviewed at the Utah campus Feb. 7th! Wooooo!

I'm wondering if I know SBA... :)

I just got my acceptance call today and I interviewed at the Utah campus Feb. 7th! Wooooo!

I'm wondering if I know SBA... :)

Congrats. I hope the rest of us hear something soon. I wonder if you selected Utah campus as the reason why you got a response so soon after the interviews.