Roseman University Pharmacy Class of 2021 South Jordan, UTAH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

John T

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Who got accepted to Roseman University Pharmacy at South Jordan, Utah? Also Can anyone give me more information about this program? Good or bad? Pros and cons?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello Everyone!
Who got accepted to Roseman University Pharmacy at South Jordan, Utah? Also Can anyone give me more information about this program? Good or bad? Pros and cons?
Hey John, I was accepted and I start in August. I’ve known about Roseman for a while since I’ve been a tech for years, and I worked with many Roseman interns. So I got plenty of details from them that helped me choose the school.
Overall there are pros and cons for sure. The pros would be the faster program of 3 years. Also, the block scheduling is vastly different from most pharmacy/medical schools, so it can be great for some and not great for others. The cons, well probably the testing. Each block goes for about two weeks. A specific subject, lots of study and memorization, and on the second Friday there is a test. You must pass the test (as in 90% or higher...) That part is what scares most (scares the hell outta me.) The other con would be the price, since it is definitely more than the University of Utah here or other state schools. Hope that helps, and sorry for mega late replay, I just signed on here!