Ross - starting Sept 2011

Started by Jamr0ckin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After a long conversation with the boy and the parents, I decided to accept my spot at Ross and not apply for a 3rd time to US schools. Sent in my seat deposit this morning -- taking the first step felt awesome. Ross January 2012 here I come!

👍👍👍😀 See you down there!
 
I'm sorry but I have a dumb question. Is there a format for the LoRs going to Ross University? I'm in the process of doing my first round of applications and I have no idea of what to do. I heard some applications actually have a format/template to send the Writer to complete the LoR, but I can't find any information on this for Ross. Anything feedback would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks!
 
I'm sorry but I have a dumb question. Is there a format for the LoRs going to Ross University? I'm in the process of doing my first round of applications and I have no idea of what to do. I heard some applications actually have a format/template to send the Writer to complete the LoR, but I can't find any information on this for Ross. Anything feedback would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks!

nope, unless they changed something with the new app (which i dont think they did). For both Ross and SGU, I asked my LORs to write a letter and mail it to the NJ and NY offices.