Rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OddBroccoli

Reaction score
Just got accepted into ATSU-KCOM and thinking about the next 4 years of my life. I’ve got a wife and a kid and just curious what others did during their 3rd and 4th years. Did you take family with you? Send family to live with parents?

Members don't see this ad.

Just starting my 4th year and I’ll be gone 3-4 months in total and not all at the same time. My wife is planning on staying home with my 3 kids and keeping up life as usual. I knew people that traveled all together, but I’ve found that would be quite a bit harder to find housing

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted into ATSU-KCOM and thinking about the next 4 years of my life. I’ve got a wife and a kid and just curious what others did during their 3rd and 4th years. Did you take family with you? Send family to live with parents?
Did you ask this question at a second-look/meet other students opportunity?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just starting my 4th year and I’ll be gone 3-4 months in total and not all at the same time. My wife is planning on staying home with my 3 kids and keeping up life as usual. I knew people that traveled all together, but I’ve found that would be quite a bit harder to find housing
With your family paying rent and you paying rent how did that work with your loans? Did you ask for an increase? Or did you allocate funding from elsewhere?

With your family paying rent and you paying rent how did that work with your loans? Did you ask for an increase? Or did you allocate funding from elsewhere?
not 100% sure yet. We get a little bit extra 4th year for rotations and ERAS and stuff. My first rotation in July I’m staying somewhere for free, I’m still working on finding some place cheap for the others. Rotatingroom.com has been a promising website for that

Reactions: 1 user