Rowan SOM vs ACOM vs Burrell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

student doc34

2020 - 2021 cycle
Reaction score
Hello! I was hoping to get opinions from those who also applied/ are going to any of the schools above. I am making my final decision on which school I will make a deposit in. I think ACOM and Rowan are strong choices but I am from the west coast and would like to end up back here and that seem harder if i don't attend Burrell or a school in the west. Any opinions?

Also if anyone goes to any of these schools, can I get more insight on board scores. I understand we have passing rates, but I believe residencies care about the actual score vs if you passed.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
ACOM student from CA here. I chose ACOM over BCOM for a few reasons, feel free to PM me. If you want to work as an attending in the west any of those schools will get you back there. California/ WA is very hard to get back to for residency since so many people want to go there, but after that there are no real limit to where you practice.