• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

student doc34

2020 - 2021 cycle
Jul 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello! I was hoping to get opinions from those who also applied/ are going to any of the schools above. I am making my final decision on which school I will make a deposit in. I think ACOM and Rowan are strong choices but I am from the west coast and would like to end up back here and that seem harder if i don't attend Burrell or a school in the west. Any opinions?

Also if anyone goes to any of these schools, can I get more insight on board scores. I understand we have passing rates, but I believe residencies care about the actual score vs if you passed.

Last edited:

drstranger

2+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
ACOM student from CA here. I chose ACOM over BCOM for a few reasons, feel free to PM me. If you want to work as an attending in the west any of those schools will get you back there. California/ WA is very hard to get back to for residency since so many people want to go there, but after that there are no real limit to where you practice.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.