RUSH OOS Accepted last year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkey12

Monkey12
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know they interviewed like 92 OOS applicants last year but does anyone know of those 92 how many they accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

I know they interviewed like 92 OOS applicants last year but does anyone know of those 92 how many they accepted?

They actually interviewed 95...but accepted 69

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks falco, i got the invite today as an OOS and I think you've got one too as an OOS so we have decent odds...

when were you complete?

complete 10.21.06

I was complete 8/21 so I guess I'm not getting one :(

I was complete in august...yes I did get one...they only send out very few so I feel pretty excited...anyone know why Rush is talked about so much, but not ranked?

It actually is ranked 62nd in US News research.

So Rush has started to send out interviews? Because of 10/23 they hadn't.

How do you guys find rankings of the med schools after #50? I bought the US news and world report...but it stops at 50...is it online somewhere?

I was complete in early August/late July and received an OOS interview invite too, FYI.

:luck:

How do you guys find rankings of the med schools after #50? I bought the US news and world report...but it stops at 50...is it online somewhere?

Yeah, you have to purchase the premium version from their website.

i was complete in late july and i haven't gotten an oos interview

Did anyone receive an email from Rush saying they would guarantee an on-campus interview if finish the secondary application? I got the email and just finished my secondary like 2 weeks ago. Still waiting...

Did anyone receive an email from Rush saying they would guarantee an on-campus interview if finish the secondary application? I got the email and just finished my secondary like 2 weeks ago. Still waiting...

I received an email just like that. It turned out I was missing proof of citizenship. I sent it certified mail so I know that they received it 10/14, but my status page at Rush still says that I am incomplete and no word about an interview. I emailed them asking them to confirm receipt of birth certificate last week. So far, nothing.

kurlyque, I even called them and they said I had to wait. I guess we just sit and wait then. Good luck!