SAM in San Antonio, TX Roll Call

Started by MeganRose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sledge2005 said:
me 3, that is, if you consider august in texas to really be summer
Yay!!! I love summer training. Do you know where you guys are staying yet?
Megan
 
I'm doing an ADT at Brooke, so I basically have no clue where I'll be staying. Anybody else have any idea?
 
idq1i said:
😱 In texas? 120F in the shade? In uniform all day? 0400 PT? 😱

Then again, I'm not much of a South person.

Aren't we all staying in the Holiday inn?

So you're coming for MOBC? You'll have lots of fun, its really not as hot as people say. PT at -17 degrees at Ft. Leonard Wood--- now that sucks. PT probably won't be that early either, you guys will probably have to be in formation around 0515-0530 which isnt too bad. I'm in the AF now and I go live in SA. So I'll be doing my PT in my bed. With my eyes closed. In the AC. :-D Are you excited? I've been to Army MPOBC before so if you have any questions about OBC, I can try to answer them...