This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SaraXCTF

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have recently been accepted to both SDSU's and LLU's DPT programs, and I am having trouble deciding! Does anyone have any input? Does anyone who has gone to either of these schools have any input? Any advice anyone could give me would be awesome!
 
I have recently been accepted to both SDSU's and LLU's DPT programs, and I am having trouble deciding! Does anyone have any input? Does anyone who has gone to either of these schools have any input? Any advice anyone could give me would be awesome!

I am a first year at SDSU!! What do you want to know? Is LLU Loma Linda? Not sure about that program at all