SAT scores

Started by asa5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asa5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know how important are the SAT or ACT scores. Also how did you submit it to the schools because when I asked my high school registrar whether it is submitted on the high school transcript she said the scores are not written on any transcript.
Would a copy of the Student Copy of the scores be ok?
Thanks...
 
SAT scores are on collegeboard.com but i haven't had to access mine since i applied to undergrad, so i'm not sure how you go about getting your scores.

I can't imagine a grad school of any kind would put a lot of weight on a test that was taken your sophomore or junior year of high school, but if a school wants it I guess they give it at least some weight.
 
Nova wanted my AP scores... which I was going to have to call to get and everything but I cancelled that interview since I got in somewhere else so I didn't end up needing that.