scheduled maintenance-NBDE part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

make you smile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The Joint Commission says there is no testing for a few days in Jan 2009 because of scheduled maintenance.Does it mean they are going to change the question pool?Is it something that happens every year?Am I better off giving the exam in Dec. or it doesnt matter if I give it a little later when I am more prepared?Appreciate your replies since I have to schedule the exam.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I am planning to take my exam somewhere at the beginning of next year too. i too read about the maintenance issue, so it looks like we cannot take test then. However, I have one question for you guys- did you guys request the ECE for the course by course evaluation reports to be sent to the ADA exams joint committee. If so, did the ADA sent you an e-mail/informed you by mail that you were eligible for taking the exam? Pls reply. Thanks n happy study time!!

Hey guys,

I am planning to take my exam somewhere at the beginning of next year too. i too read about the maintenance issue, so it looks like we cannot take test then. However, I have one question for you guys- did you guys request the ECE for the course by course evaluation reports to be sent to the ADA exams joint committee. If so, did the ADA sent you an e-mail/informed you by mail that you were eligible for taking the exam? Pls reply. Thanks n happy study time!!

the ECE report required by the ADA is the general report. however if you have the course-by-course report that may also work. I'd suggest to contact the NBDE joint commission before you send anything though.

Hi,

The Joint Commission says there is no testing for a few days in Jan 2009 because of scheduled maintenance.Does it mean they are going to change the question pool?Is it something that happens every year?Am I better off giving the exam in Dec. or it doesnt matter if I give it a little later when I am more prepared?Appreciate your replies since I have to schedule the exam.

As far as I know nothing changed in the exam format. 400 qs incl 80 testlets
does anybody know how often they change the question pool? is it every 3 months. I have 2 friends who took the exam in the same week and they almost had identical test questions.
please share your experience if anybody had taken the test recently.