Schools accepting January MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lemonhead

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of any schools that will accept Jan MCAT for this year's application cycle?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

your scores would be out in feb and for them to START looking at your application at that time would be useless since most schools have practically filled their classes already...so my guess would be absolutely not.

It's probably best to hold off applying to next year. Timing is especially important for this process, so much so that even October (2 months after August MCAT) is considered late. February would definitely be pushing it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Gabujabu said:
It's probably best to hold off applying to next year. Timing is especially important for this process, so much so that even October (2 months after August MCAT) is considered late. February would definitely be pushing it.

You're right...except the applicant has some killer MCAT score and stats and 'comcastic' ECs, I think.

Lemonhead said:
Hi, does anyone know of any schools that will accept Jan MCAT for this year's application cycle?

Thanks!
I know that Case Western specifically outlines on their website that they will NOT be taking January MCAT scores for the 2007 application.