General Admissions & OTCAS Schools that only look at your last 45-60 credits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msuotwannabe

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this has been posted about before, but I really struggled to find a uniform list of schools that only look at your last 45-60 units. The schools I've listed below, though there aren't many, are based off of tedious research. I'm hoping that this thread will help at least one person out there so they don't have to waste time doing the same! If you know of any other similar schools that haven't been listed, please add a comment.
  • Eastern Michigan
  • Grand Valley
  • Western Michigan
  • Wisconsin-Madison
  • Nova Southeastern
  • San Jose State
  • Samuel Merritt
  • Bay Path
  • West Coast
  • Creighton/Regis
  • Towson
  • Dominican
 
I thought Pacific University looked at the last 45 units, but I can't find it on their website. Maybe they changed it for the upcoming year.
 
TWU in Texas
Mount Mary in Wisconsin

Eastern Washington - although I don’t recommend this school. My rejection from them listed every standard they thought I failed to meet, which was completely inaccurate. I don’t even think they looked at my application.
Ex- writing score on gre needed to be higher - I got a 4.5
Last 60 gpa was too low- I had a 3.6
Said I needed better grades in my Pre-reqs- nothing less than a B.

When I wrote them, they completely dismissed that they weren’t looking at my application.