Schools to Receive DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RaiderNation

Recently Reinstated
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you register for the DAT do you have to pick all the schools that are to receive your scores, or can you just pick the 5 'free' schools and then choose other schools to send them to after you take the test? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Select as many schools as you want and 5 of them will be free. You may always add more schools after your take DAT but it will cost you more.

Ok. I just wasn't 100% sure of all the schools I wanted to apply to, so I was planning on just choosing the 5 free schools now, but then adding the others later when I have more $$$. Also, schools don't know if they were added after you took the DAT, right? I would assume if they knew that they would see themselves as lower on your totem pole, therefore hurting your chances of an interview.

RaiderNation said:
Ok. I just wasn't 100% sure of all the schools I wanted to apply to, so I was planning on just choosing the 5 free schools now, but then adding the others later when I have more $$$. Also, schools don't know if they were added after you took the DAT, right? I would assume if they knew that they would see themselves as lower on your totem pole, therefore hurting your chances of an interview.

u could sent the scores afterwards but it is just a pain in the axx so try to get a list of schools that you want to apply and sent the score to all of them, i am sure that you can afford like $50 more.

good luck