jevi

10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I took my NBDE 1 last 1/26 and I didn't receive results yet. I would like to know if somebody who took the test in the same date or aproximately received score report. I'm a little worried because a friend of mine says that deleted results = bad score. Is it true????:(

D

DDS 1

Unfortunately, yes, it's true! Well, study hard and retake it in 3 months if it is the case. Maybe it's a delay but i don't think so, it's almost 1 month.
Good luck! :luck:

confused tooth

Watcha lookin at?
10+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2004
Far far east !!
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Please consider that there has been huge amount of snow in the North East region, and I believe that the score reports are being posted from Chicago,IL.....even priority mail has been delayed, so have faith in yourself and please have patience.......

Ct

jevi

10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Thanks for your help friends, I just have to patient, and pray as much as I can, I knew from a friend that he waited 40 days for results and score was good, so I think may be it is just a delay. Good luck and thanks for your replys

About the Ads

teotia

10+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
dear friends share your score as it got 80 i dont know where i stand right now pls help me what are the options left for me.
someone else also are in the same boat ............. pls share
do i have any chance for admission on this score if yes than what are the colleges i should take in consideration

jatt007

10+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
dear friends share your score as it got 80 i dont know where i stand right now pls help me what are the options left for me.
someone else also are in the same boat ............. pls share
do i have any chance for admission on this score if yes than what are the colleges i should take in consideration

... Retake..

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.