score report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jevi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my NBDE 1 last 1/26 and I didn't receive results yet. I would like to know if somebody who took the test in the same date or aproximately received score report. I'm a little worried because a friend of mine says that deleted results = bad score. Is it true????:(

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, yes, it's true! Well, study hard and retake it in 3 months if it is the case. Maybe it's a delay but i don't think so, it's almost 1 month.
Good luck! :luck:

Please consider that there has been huge amount of snow in the North East region, and I believe that the score reports are being posted from Chicago,IL.....even priority mail has been delayed, so have faith in yourself and please have patience.......

Ct

Thanks for your help friends, I just have to patient, and pray as much as I can, I knew from a friend that he waited 40 days for results and score was good, so I think may be it is just a delay. Good luck and thanks for your replys

Members don't see this ad :)
dear friends share your score as it got 80 i dont know where i stand right now pls help me what are the options left for me.
someone else also are in the same boat ............. pls share
do i have any chance for admission on this score if yes than what are the colleges i should take in consideration

dear friends share your score as it got 80 i dont know where i stand right now pls help me what are the options left for me.
someone else also are in the same boat ............. pls share
do i have any chance for admission on this score if yes than what are the colleges i should take in consideration

... Retake..