score report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starvr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys need some help here to find out pass or fail in NBDE part1.
In the old pattern, if u score less than 75 in any subject its considered to be failure.
How is it in the new pattern, since the questions r random and not subject wise, do they count individual subjects or is it overall average above 75 is considered to be pass regardless ur score in individual subject score might be less than 75.
I'm just curious to know regarding the new score report since i'm bad at path and physio.
Appreciate if any one can clear my concept

Members don't see this ad.

nothing is changed. i have heard the curve is slightly diff but all in all everything is still the same. you need 75% of the national avg to pass(about 230 out of possible 400).

what kills me is how long you have to wait for the results. i took mine on the 26th and i have no idea when i'll get it back.

good luck with your results

nothing is changed. i have heard the curve is slightly diff but all in all everything is still the same. you need 75% of the national avg to pass(about 230 out of possible 400).

what kills me is how long you have to wait for the results. i took mine on the 26th and i have no idea when i'll get it back.

good luck with your results

some told me that they send out the results monthly meaning wether you took it on the 2nd or 26th you still get the results the same time (end of the month).

anyone else heard this?