Scored 7 points lower on latest FL, what do I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dtx_17

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been studying to retake the MCAT for the last 3-ish months, and have taken 3 FL during this study cycle (I took 4 the first time I took it, so I understand pacing and I've never had trouble finishing sections). I took NS 3 which resulted in a 507 and AAMC Sample which was 77%. I felt pretty confident and I was set to take the MCAT this Saturday. Yesterday, I took FL 3 and got a 502. I felt really unfocused and distracted through the whole exam, but also felt like the test was more difficult (maybe because of my lack of concentration?)
Right now, I feel super anxious and disheartened, esp because my MCAT is in 3 days. If you were in my shoes, what would you do? My options are take/void/reschedule, or take/no void.
 
Last edited: