ScribeAmerica Secondary Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neenasaur

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

So I applied to scribe for ScribeAmerica a few weeks ago and have gotten an invitation to a second interview with one of their chief scribes for an ED Scribe position in New York. Though there are a lot of resources that describe the initial group interview, I'm having a hard time finding any information that is helpful for the secondary one besides "study the introductory packet", which I've memorized completely. Can anyone shed some light on how the second interview will be structured, whether the initial exam is the main reason I'm going in for the secondary interview, or if they'll be asking the same general questions they asked during the group interview??

Thanks so much, you guys are lifesavers.

Members don't see this ad.

These interviews are extremely trivial. Just show some compassion, ability to work as a team, and ethics. Most of it is that exam.

Reactions: 1 user
Prepare as you would for a job interview (since it is a job anyways). Focus on your commitment. They aren’t so much interested in academics or research you do. Search up top 100 common interview questions, practice those, relax, and you’ll be fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this your first job? Be prepared, ask questions, answer any questions asked of you, and be professional. We are talking about a minimum wage job with extremely high attrition loaded with gobs of premeds all trying to get healthcare experience; they are well aware of that fact.

Don’t sweat it. You’ll be fine.

Best of luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, as a chronic worrier your words are definitely helping me to relax. I've been really organized about preparing and have prepared what I feel are strong responses to the normally asked questions on index cards, which I've been practicing. While I've had other jobs before, this will be my first that is relevant to my long term career goals and I think this is why I'm getting so nervous! I'm not worried about the initial exam at all, I'm just hoping I don't stumble because of my nerves when I'm actually speaking to the chief scribe.