Scripps Post Bacc Interview - class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asduic

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I have learned that I was scheduled for an interview at Scripps. Im pretty excited but pretty nervous too.

I got the instruction materials for the interview and saw that I would be attending class as part of the interview. Does anyone know what this part is about? Im wondering if I need to be prepared or if they're evaluating me during class too

Does anyone have any idea what the interview at post bacc scripps is like in general?

Members don't see this ad.

I am planning to apply to Scripps this fall, fingers crossed and lots of prayer. Where did you take your calculus class? How did the interview go?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
That is amazing, congratulations! When I attended their open house in October, they did mention UC Berkeley's extension courses. I plan to take it at my local community college. If you don't mind me asking, how did you do on the GRE? I am studying for it and plan to take it in June.

I can't find my SAT score, I know, I graduated in 2006. I don't believe I did so well, I had to take remedial math and English when I started college. Thank you for the advice. Let me know how the program goes.

Hello!
I have learned that I was scheduled for an interview at Scripps. Im pretty excited but pretty nervous too.

I got the instruction materials for the interview and saw that I would be attending class as part of the interview. Does anyone know what this part is about? Im wondering if I need to be prepared or if they're evaluating me during class too

Does anyone have any idea what the interview at post bacc scripps is like in general?

Congratulations! :) Can I ask when you applied and how long it took to hear from them? Thanks so much.