-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN is full of WWolves
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You speak for me pretty well. This is pretty ridiculous.Official Unofficial Vote Tally:
nyanko - 1 (EC)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 1 hour until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
While I can't speak for SOV, I can't imagine it'll be pretty if there's still only one vote when deadline hits...
************
Official Unofficial Vote Tally:
nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 2 (Dandelion, nyanko)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 45 minutes until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
************
nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 2 (Dandelion, nyanko)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 45 minutes until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Unofficial Vote Tally:
nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 2 (Dandelion, nyanko)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 45 minutes until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
************
Just got back from the longest car ride ever - super thunderstorm and a massive car fire. (flames up to the top of the overpass😱).
But came back to 3 lynch votes...and only 45 min left....maybe Papa Mod's teachings are rubbing off, but I don't think it will end well if there are only 3 votes
ugh...Unfortunately, I know nothing about PJ's role; but other than her infatuation (which was an item, I think); other than that she's been pretty quiet. Nyan, on the other hand has been pretty active...
I'd rather lynch PJ than lynch Nyan ATM. 🙁
PJ has not added much helpful to the thread, and Nyan's been active and strategizing (as much as one can be on the thread, anyway). So that's where my vote stays.
And unfortunately, I'm headed to bed. So this is it for me, voting-wise.
I tried to stay up, but if we know there ARE neutral players, usually neutral players go for villager numbers, anyway.
I'd rather lynch PJ than lynch Nyan ATM. 🙁
PJ has not added much helpful to the thread, and Nyan's been active and strategizing (as much as one can be on the thread, anyway). So that's where my vote stays.
And unfortunately, I'm headed to bed. So this is it for me, voting-wise.
I tried to stay up, but if we know there ARE neutral players, usually neutral players go for villager numbers, anyway.
please meet me in chat so we may discuss this calamity.Just got back from the longest car ride ever - super thunderstorm and a massive car fire. (flames up to the top of the overpass😱).
But came back to 3 lynch votes...and only 45 min left....maybe Papa Mod's teachings are rubbing off, but I don't think it will end well if there are only 3 votes![]()
Honestly I hate to vote for anyone with such a short timeframe and such a lack of info....
Oh, while I'm still here, Total Recall was really good!
I've never seen the original with The Governator, but Hubster said the original was better, though campy.
I thought this one was really good.
But two hot chicks and Colin Farrell might convince me, anyway...
I've never seen the original with The Governator, but Hubster said the original was better, though campy.
I thought this one was really good.
But two hot chicks and Colin Farrell might convince me, anyway...
Where the eff is wild anyway? It seems like she's never here.
Official Unofficial Vote Tally:
nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 3 (Dandelion, nyanko, abber)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 30 minutes until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.

************
nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 3 (Dandelion, nyanko, abber)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 30 minutes until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
And that's not ominous at all...please meet me in chat so we may discuss this calamity.
************
you only know it's me because I said it was. being lynched for being honest, jeez.
Not exactly, I thought that was your role since day 3 or something.
1) Nyanko's role (yesterday, when she could use words to post) sounds to me a lot like that Eldee Ahmad, etc. poster (the one who helped Emiloo get her pre-vet bully title). Definitely more relevant to the pre-vet forum, that one.
I'm just sticking with the idea that I think that could be a wolf role.
Voting suspended ... results pending
Lynch peej
Also, SOV and Packen...I sent a pm a while ago. Any answer?
Also, SOV and Packen...I sent a pm a while ago. Any answer?
Voting suspended ... results pending
What?! Results already!?
Where are all the other dadgum players?! Gah.
lynch deadline has been moved to 12noon tomorrow.
All PMing has been suspended for the next 24 hours.
You may only send PMs to the Moderators.
This includes wolf spreadsheets and wolf communications as wolves are equally guilty.
Get your votes in and your PMs.
the Night deadline will 2pm tomorrow so only 2 hours afterwards.
I WILL RNG anything not received.
Mods are mad. Next time we consider cancelling the game.
All PMing has been suspended for the next 24 hours.
You may only send PMs to the Moderators.
This includes wolf spreadsheets and wolf communications as wolves are equally guilty.
Get your votes in and your PMs.
the Night deadline will 2pm tomorrow so only 2 hours afterwards.
I WILL RNG anything not received.
Mods are mad. Next time we consider cancelling the game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch deadline has been moved to 12noon tomorrow.
All PMing has been suspended for the next 24 hours.
You may only send PMs to the Moderators.
This includes wolf spreadsheets and wolf communications as wolves are equally guilty.
Get your votes in and your PMs.
the Night deadline will 2pm tomorrow so only 2 hours afterwards.
I WILL RNG anything not received.
Mods are mad. Next time we consider cancelling the game.
Do we have to revote?
lynch deadline has been moved to 12noon tomorrow.
All PMing has been suspended for the next 24 hours.
You may only send PMs to the Moderators.
This includes wolf spreadsheets and wolf communications as wolves are equally guilty.
Get your votes in and your PMs.
the Night deadline will 2pm tomorrow so only 2 hours afterwards.
I WILL RNG anything not received.
Mods are mad. Next time we consider cancelling the game.
🙁 sorry I haven't been here. This was bad timing (blame it on devyn!!!). Plus CFC and I currently do not have Internetz
But, uh... No pms!
👎
Maan.....I'm so sorry for whatever we did! 🙁
I hate when mods get mad.....
Maan.....I'm so sorry for whatever we did! 🙁
I hate when mods get mad.....
Guess this might be a treat for you😉
didn't think of that. Poor TW!!! 😉no! the few existing votes remain valid.Do we have to revote?
Last edited:
***************************************************
Wooooooo! WOOOOOOOO! Wooooooooo!
Don't mind me, just haunting the game
***************************************************
Wooooooo! WOOOOOOOO! Wooooooooo!
Don't mind me, just haunting the game
***************************************************
Mods are mad. Next time we consider cancelling the game.
BTW, hope no one took this particular comment seriously.
That would be a bit of an over-reaction. 🙄
BTW, hope no one took this particular comment seriously.
That would be a bit of an over-reaction. 🙄
We just want to have some more exciting thread action. We never would really over react. We are loving mods!! <3 <3
I don't actually really have a role, I am a person from SDN, pre-vet, I have no idea how to act like them, but beyond that i have nothing, well actually I can communicate via PM with another player but that is it and we haven't PM'd since the first few rounds.
I have helped two players in the beginning, so maybe they can vouch for me? But it doesn't really matter because I don't have anything exciting to add but the ability to vote on lynches and I have no ideas/intel so I'm pretty much just an additional vote
I have helped two players in the beginning, so maybe they can vouch for me? But it doesn't really matter because I don't have anything exciting to add but the ability to vote on lynches and I have no ideas/intel so I'm pretty much just an additional vote
****************
Hi peej
****************
Hi peej

****************
so in all honesty you can lynch me and you won't loose much but you also won't get a wolf
****************
Hi peej
****************
holla!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We just want to have some more exciting thread action. We never would really over react. We are loving mods!! <3 <3
MAOF? that's copyrighted i think
pj, no role?
i guess jam didn't have a role name either really aside from noob. but that's kinda weird imo
no I have a name of a vet person but I don't know how to act like that person
lynch deadline has been moved to 12noon tomorrow.
All PMing has been suspended for the next 24 hours.
You may only send PMs to the Moderators.
This includes wolf spreadsheets and wolf communications as wolves are equally guilty.
Get your votes in and your PMs.
the Night deadline will 2pm tomorrow so only 2 hours afterwards.
I WILL RNG anything not received.
Mods are mad. Next time we consider cancelling the game.
😕 😕
Is this anger over there not being enough voters? Because if it is, I do sleep at night and the deadline was midnight to like 3AM my time....
I have to leave for class, and I won't be out until 4pm EDT, so I'm just going to go ahead and post this really quickly.
Assuming that we really did start with 3 wolves, which I don't have reason to doubt at the moment, there is an original wolf in this group of people:
Wldlfstdnt, dyachei, LIS, nyanko, ksmi117, Dandelion18, WTF, TW, PJ meowerton
There are 4 people on this list who's roles I don't know. Two of those 4 appear to be working hard behind the scenes to help us. One of the 4 has been vouched for. That only leaves PJ on my list of possible suspects, unless someone who's role I know is actually a wolf. There's a chance of that, but I don't have any way to know for sure as of yet, so I'm keeping my lynch vote.
Assuming that we really did start with 3 wolves, which I don't have reason to doubt at the moment, there is an original wolf in this group of people:
Wldlfstdnt, dyachei, LIS, nyanko, ksmi117, Dandelion18, WTF, TW, PJ meowerton
There are 4 people on this list who's roles I don't know. Two of those 4 appear to be working hard behind the scenes to help us. One of the 4 has been vouched for. That only leaves PJ on my list of possible suspects, unless someone who's role I know is actually a wolf. There's a chance of that, but I don't have any way to know for sure as of yet, so I'm keeping my lynch vote.
Well, mods, your wrath has not produced more action on the thread. 🙁
I'm le sad.
I'm le sad.
Where are all of my dead people?! I need someone to talk to!
Now that PMs are not available (which are obviously my favorite thing everrrr) I'm soooooo lonely!!
Don't make me start singing again.... 😉
Now that PMs are not available (which are obviously my favorite thing everrrr) I'm soooooo lonely!!
Don't make me start singing again.... 😉
Well fine...I guess I'll go be productive and work out.
But then I'm coming back and I expect to see some conversation going on! 😀
But then I'm coming back and I expect to see some conversation going on! 😀
PJ and I can communicate via PMs because our characters are linked. While I was never explicitly told that she wasn't an original wolf, I'd be shocked if she was. It just wouldn't really make any sense. As far as conversions, it's possible I suppose. But I'm not buying the original wolf thing.
********************************************************************************
whiskey only love....in my blood fog, rain.......lads......
jim....jack....johnnnnnyyy............where for art thou barley?! 😱
come hither......whip-it........pulsing rooms.... shank you very much
********************************************************************************
whiskey only love....in my blood fog, rain.......lads......
jim....jack....johnnnnnyyy............where for art thou barley?! 😱
come hither......whip-it........pulsing rooms.... shank you very much
********************************************************************************
PJ and I can communicate via PMs because our characters are linked. While I was never explicitly told that she wasn't an original wolf, I'd be shocked if she was. It just wouldn't really make any sense. As far as conversions, it's possible I suppose. But I'm not buying the original wolf thing.
Thanks!!
Lynchy Lynchy..
That is all.
That is all.
PJ and I can communicate via PMs because our characters are linked. While I was never explicitly told that she wasn't an original wolf, I'd be shocked if she was. It just wouldn't really make any sense. As far as conversions, it's possible I suppose. But I'm not buying the original wolf thing.
Well (don't be mad, sov!), then unlynch PJ. And now I have no idea anymore. Any thoughts?
[Official Unofficial Vote Tally:
nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 3 (dyachei, nyanko, abber)
Voting closes at 12 noon. No more extensions. Get your PMs in NOW!!! I have almost none right now.
nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 3 (dyachei, nyanko, abber)
Voting closes at 12 noon. No more extensions. Get your PMs in NOW!!! I have almost none right now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just woke up. CFC is not up yet. I have a crazy demon running around like a nut. Case.
Er how much time do we have left?
And yes! MAOF is copyrighted
Er how much time do we have left?
And yes! MAOF is copyrighted
Ok an hr and a half.
*********************************************************************
Tengo el gato mis pantalones!
¿de dónde viene el
whisky habitan en mi sangre se filtra en las venas de las
piernas está afianzando en última instancia, comer hígado? 😕
*********************************************************************
Tengo el gato mis pantalones!
¿de dónde viene el whisky habitan en mi sangre se filtra en las venas de las
piernas está afianzando en última instancia, comer hígado? 😕
*********************************************************************
I'm glad you said hour and a half, TW....I'm stuck in Central time anytime I see a deadline. 

Ok I know the last pm from my source said by his deduction only me, wtf, and ksmi are wolves. I know it isn't me, (still not converted and I was the intended kill last night) and it would seem odd that wtf would point out hoh when it didn't seem like she was on the chopping block.
So I'll go with lynch ksmi
So I'll go with lynch ksmi
Similar threads
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
L
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K