-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN is full of WWolves
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
🙁
Thank goodness whoever was attacked was protected!
But WTF is up with someone forgetting their item and KILLING A VILLAGER. We need all the bodies we can to win this game, guys.
Missing you, TT. 🙁
Thank goodness whoever was attacked was protected!
But WTF is up with someone forgetting their item and KILLING A VILLAGER. We need all the bodies we can to win this game, guys.
Missing you, TT. 🙁
****************
I thought TT was DVMDream
****************
I thought she was possibly me, but then she kept talking about needing to get her "sources together" and that is definitely a DocE thing. Sucks to lose you, TT.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to leave in 5 minutes for a meeting, so I don't have time to work this out in PMs. Someone in this game has the role "Ahmad Eldee USF." I've never heard of this person. Does it sound like a wolf role?
I have to leave in 5 minutes for a meeting, so I don't have time to work this out in PMs. Someone in this game has the role "Ahmad Eldee USF." I've never heard of this person. Does it sound like a wolf role?
Yes, it does
Yes, it does
Actually, it's a neutral role, and it's me. Know anyone else with a neutral role? 🙄
I think I know of another neutral role.
You didn't get my Fjorn or Kallstag? Man....That's all I got except a Norden bench, Stall shoe cabinet, and many kitchen supplies.
Not sure what to make of the Ahmed Aldee thing.. I am going to sleep on it.. Well, I am going to go to bed and if miraculously the lynch is still going on when I wake up tomorrow morning I will make a decision then.
Good night everyone.
Good night everyone.
Man, that guy was annoying! 
Doesn't necessarily sound wolfie to me...Just annoying. But Nyan's not being half as annoying as Jam was....lol.

Doesn't necessarily sound wolfie to me...Just annoying. But Nyan's not being half as annoying as Jam was....lol.

I've never heard of that person before.
This was a "fill-in" order after we bought out the store the last time.You didn't get my Fjorn or Kallstag? Man....
They literally had to kick us out last time as they were closing
.****
Well poop.
And by the way, wldlfstdnt is a very nice girl and not skanky at all.
Skank is one of my go-to insults IRL so it's not as bad as it sounded. 😀 I was gonna switch to infatuation halfway through but hey.
Good luck villagers!
****
Well poop.
And by the way, wldlfstdnt is a very nice girl and not skanky at all.
Skank is one of my go-to insults IRL so it's not as bad as it sounded. 😀 I was gonna switch to infatuation halfway through but hey.
Good luck villagers!
****
************I am making lynch deadline 11pmEST. Not sure if I will be around at that time, so keep track of the voting (honorary mod, IPB... that means you!). at 11:00 EST (SDN clock) voting is closed. no votes received after that will count.
*salutes* On it, chief.

************
************
And sorry you died, TT. Friendly fire sucks. 🙁
************
And sorry you died, TT. Friendly fire sucks. 🙁
************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gonna eat dinner soon, and then drop off MrsSOV and come home. so will check in from time to time.************
*salutes* On it, chief.
************
Thx for helping out.
I think Packen will be back tonight as well but maybe late...
************************I have to leave in 5 minutes for a meeting, so I don't have time to work this out in PMs. Someone in this game has the role "Ahmad Eldee USF." I've never heard of this person. Does it sound like a wolf role?


🤣

😍SOV is awesome
***********************
*****************************************
abbers, I don't have problem. I can quit any time....
*****************************************
abbers, I don't have problem. I can quit any time....
*****************************************
gonna eat dinner soon, and then drop off MrsSOV and come home. so will check in from time to time.
Thx for helping out.
I think Packen will be back tonight as well but maybe late...
Better not check that phone while driving, I'm watching

And going to bed for real now...
************gonna eat dinner soon, and then drop off MrsSOV and come home. so will check in from time to time.
Thx for helping out.
I think Packen will be back tonight as well but maybe late...
Not a problem. If I'm going to be haunting the thread, I may as well be useful. 😉
Speaking of, 11 pm Eastern is 10 pm Central, which is only 3 hours 10 minutes away. Get lynching, people!
************
*****************************************
abbers, I don't have problem. I can quit any time....
*****************************************
Suuuuure you can.
gonna eat dinner soon, and then drop off MrsSOV and come home. so will check in from time to time.
Thx for helping out.
I think Packen will be back tonight as well but maybe late...
I bet you feel like you two are dating again, huh? 🙂 Bittersweet memories? You love the time together, but hate having to leave at the end of the night. 😍
************
Not a problem. If I'm going to be haunting the thread, I may as well be useful. 😉
Speaking of, 11 pm Eastern is 10 pm Central, which is only 3 hours 10 minutes away. Get lynching, people!
************
INFORMATION! I command you to come forth with it!
INFORMATION! I command you to come forth with it!
That was in response to the lynching needing to happen, not to IPB, lol.
**********

**********

**********
************INFORMATION! I command you to come forth with it!
Sorry, I've just been deputized to count the lynch votes. 😛 Which will be a very tough job if nobody's making any...
************
************That was in response to the lynching needing to happen, not to IPB, lol.
I see I was too late.************
No wolf kills, as some lucky SDNer was befriended.
Anyway, does anyone know what this means? It kinds sounds like conversion unless there's a role or an item that befriends.
nobody wants to befriend me and i just get bullied by jerks like emiloo
ok ok...lynch votes...
Well, RNG says lynch EC.
If in any INFO came out, I'm totally open to it. Not suspicious of EC at all...just doing what the RNG says. 🙁
I loved your scalpel/octopus so much that it was my status on Facebook today! So no hard feelings, mmkay? 🙂
Well, RNG says lynch EC.
If in any INFO came out, I'm totally open to it. Not suspicious of EC at all...just doing what the RNG says. 🙁
I loved your scalpel/octopus so much that it was my status on Facebook today! So no hard feelings, mmkay? 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************
I thought TT was DVMDream
****************
****
I did, too...

****
nobody wants to befriend me and i just get bullied by jerks like emiloo
****
God, that was so funny..****
Official Unofficial Vote Tally:
equineconstant - 1 (abber)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 2 hours 20 minutes until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
************
equineconstant - 1 (abber)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 2 hours 20 minutes until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
************
Aw, don't lynch me, abbers! If you have no suspicions of me, vote for someone else! Weren't we just saying we need the bodies? And I've been helpful strategizing, as well as entertaining (glad you liked my crazy, btw).
Also, I was totally right about nyanko's role! And I do think it sounds like a wolfy role, and since we don't know of any other neutral characters I'm going to be mistrusting and vote to lynch nyanko. I probably won't be able to change my vote because I'm on Ireland time and need to go to bed, but hopefully this works out.
Also, I was totally right about nyanko's role! And I do think it sounds like a wolfy role, and since we don't know of any other neutral characters I'm going to be mistrusting and vote to lynch nyanko. I probably won't be able to change my vote because I'm on Ireland time and need to go to bed, but hopefully this works out.
Aw, don't lynch me, abbers! If you have no suspicions of me, vote for someone else! Weren't we just saying we need the bodies? And I've been helpful strategizing, as well as entertaining (glad you liked my crazy, btw).
Also, I was totally right about nyanko's role! And I do think it sounds like a wolfy role, and since we don't know of any other neutral characters I'm going to be mistrusting and vote to lynch nyanko. I probably won't be able to change my vote because I'm on Ireland time and need to go to bed, but hopefully this works out.
Aw, ok. 🙂 You convinced me!
unlynch EC
Anyone else care to weigh in? I hate to damn anyone without more thoughts/info.
Official Unofficial Vote Tally:
nyanko - 1 (EC)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 2 hours until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
************
nyanko - 1 (EC)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 2 hours until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
************
Anyway, does anyone know what this means? It kinds sounds like conversion unless there's a role or an item that befriends.
First off there are other neutrals.
I befriended tw and subsequently lost the item. It protects for a night. I don't think we are looking for conversion unless they can convert and attack the same night.
First off there are other neutrals.
I befriended tw and subsequently lost the item. It protects for a night. I don't think we are looking for conversion unless they can convert and attack the same night.
Usually it's an either/or kind of thing/ So I bet you're right.
i'm pretty sure that even evil wouldn't want that doofus whose role i got on their side. just sayin.
i mean he was just a victim of the horrible mods and emiloo, right? 

i mean he was just a victim of the horrible mods and emiloo, right?![]()
He was such a pain I wouldn't be surprised if he were a wolf is all I was saying

i'm pretty sure that even evil wouldn't want that doofus whose role i got on their side. just sayin.
*****************

*****************
He was such a pain I wouldn't be surprised if he were a wolf is all I was saying![]()
Exactly. That's what I'm going with. Sorry if you end up being a villager, nyanko, but I haven't got any better leads atm.

you only know it's me because I said it was. being lynched for being honest, jeez.
you only know it's me because I said it was. being lynched for being honest, jeez.
What are your thoughts?
i don't understand why you have to be such a bully equineconstant
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well i mean at this point, if we assume the info we got earlier in the game is true and there were 3 wolves to start with, and lissa & holdonhope were original wolves (which it sounds like they were), either there's only going to be one wolf left (which i feel like is unlikely) or we need to start looking at the new players or those would make a good conversion targets.
Official Unofficial Vote Tally:
nyanko - 1 (EC)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 1 hour until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
While I can't speak for SOV, I can't imagine it'll be pretty if there's still only one vote when deadline hits...
************
nyanko - 1 (EC)
************
This is the deputized vote-counter speaking. You have approximately 1 hour until the (mod-mandated) time voting closes.
While I can't speak for SOV, I can't imagine it'll be pretty if there's still only one vote when deadline hits...
************
so if anyone's seemed to kind of change playing style from how they started or something?
i really have no idea who's been cleared by anything but resurrection (equineconstant and CFC) though
i really have no idea who's been cleared by anything but resurrection (equineconstant and CFC) though
******lynch pj******
I'm off to bed. Good night, all.
I'm off to bed. Good night, all.
lynch pj meowerton
unfortunately need self-preservation vote. i have hockey and am going to be late already so gotta go. hope you guys don't lynch me while i'm gone. sorry pj if you're innocent but you were a creeper anyhow.
unfortunately need self-preservation vote. i have hockey and am going to be late already so gotta go. hope you guys don't lynch me while i'm gone. sorry pj if you're innocent but you were a creeper anyhow.
Similar threads
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
L
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K