SDN user name - what does your user name mean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iamxp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious why people picked their User name.

Members don't see this ad.

generally you should lead by example.

mine means i was pissed all names were taken.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is my intials and the year I graduated undergrad. I come from a science and engineering mindset- creativity isn't something I put a lot of effort into unless I have to...

I know, it's Lame
BenedictineUniversity.JPG

I am actually in that building right now, 2nd floor about 30 feet to the left (of the main entrance)

Cuz, it named after Okazaki Fragments...cuz it sounds cool, oh and that Okazaki and 0kazaki were already taken...
Thus, 0kazak1. (For those of you who can't tell the "oh" is a zero, and the "eye" is a one). whatever is in "" is spelled phonetically

my friends really do call me x....

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is probably by far the nerdiest one here: it's from a Final Fantasy game, there's a super strong boss was named Nemesis :p. And I was born March 29th.

Mine has a rather storied history. There was a South Park episode back in the day that featured some talking bird character named Niblet. Soon after, my older brother and I each got a hamster, and with that episode still in our minds my brother named his Niblet. Then when he and I created a username for playing Age of Empires II online (a computer video game), we decided to name it niblet. Because of all that, I've always unhesitatingly made niblet my username for just about everything.

Last edited:
mine is nerdier

add a proton to an alcohol group and what do you get? waterholic :)

<----Acronym of my Hebrew name...

mine is a certain college bar's spinoff of my school's cheer

Im extravagantly generous, kind, nice, and all that sweet stuff :D.

star wars reference from when Obi-Wan is talking about the light saber to Luke

It just sounded cool, I'm neither silent nor a soldier, but adding them together sounds awesome. :p

The Daedra are evil creatures (or minions which you can summon) from the videogame Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Mostly, I just like the game and the way the name sounds.

Chops = a nickname based on my last name
369 = the three most important numbers in my life, ever

I'm a future doc that's not afraid to get dirty.

An Old One told me to take this name then go forth and consume the world.

I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to do that yet.

*gurgles*

I always read "ksmi" as "kiss me".

So does everyone else. :( It's not supposed to be that way.

Mine is probably by far the nerdiest one here: it's from a Final Fantasy game, there's a super strong boss was named Nemesis :p. And I was born March 29th.

:thumbup: My bday is March 28th. :D

Mine is the name of a drunk guy in the Odyssey who fell off a roof and died.
:)

The Sanrio bad-ass looking penguin: Badtzmaru, except I spelled it wrong, so I'm stuck with it:laugh:

it's a song title. i sing (we performed this song back in the day in chorus), but i'm by no means a poet at all lol. my signature is a quote from the song. *i guess it was technically a poem before someone decided to set it to music*

Serenade, Because I like it. It sounds kick ass and malevolent.

Mine is a bad nickname from my childhood that stuck, and I have thus learned to live with.