Season 7 Championship Practice - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes. 10 AM/PM EDT.
Hmmm two weeks... wonder what we’ll do until then?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
1. 3m
2.Doggo
6. Paws
7. Dubz
8. BC
10. Alissa
13. Barks
14.sport
15. genny

I didn’t get tagged again... :cryi:

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also! Do the JOATs *have* to use their night action each night?

I just had the epiphany that JOAT stands for jack of all trades.

mind blown.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Oh that likely means I will not be very present day 1. We're doing our virtual graduation that day and I'll likely be celebrating otherwise (though I'll still have 1.5 rotations to make up at that point). Maybe I'll show up late and hydrated :thinking:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Interested but will be on a 4 day rd trip diagonal across country from one quarantine site to another on days 1-3 of this so probably not too available....unless I just read the whole thread to Mr MDD in the car and he helps me solve lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I think I need a mental break after last game, so I'm going to pass! Thanks for tagging me and feel free to keep tagging me in the future and I'm sure I'll decide to play again at some point!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think I need a mental break after last game, so I'm going to pass! Thanks for tagging me and feel free to keep tagging me in the future and I'm sure I'll decide to play again at some point!
The game doesn't start for 2 weeks if that changes anything for you :)

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
The game doesn't start for 2 weeks if that changes anything for you :)
I'll have to think about it. Foaling/breeding season doesn't end until mid-June, so I'll still be quite busy at work during that time

I’ll tot this round

Thanks, but thats too many endgame existential crises in a row. I need a break for a game or two.

It's a really good/free time for me... I'll have just finished internal med and will be starting business/break. Heavily considering playing :thinking:

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
It's a really good/free time for me... I'll have just finished internal med and will be starting business/break. Heavily considering playing :thinking:
Come tunnel me!! :biglove:

Do ittttt

• Haha
1. 3m
2.Doggo
3. Coop
6. Paws
7. Dubz
8. BC
10. Alissa
13. Barks
14.sport
15. genny

lynch SAR

• Haha
1. 3m
2. Doggo
3. Coop
5.SunnyB
6. Paws
7. dubz
8. BC
10. alissa
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. genny

• Love
Tot please?

I'm raising a litter of orphan newborn kittens and there's no way I'll have time to play

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
This post is useless without pictures

You make a fair point

Day1.1.jpg
Day1.jpg
Day3.jpg
Day3BT.jpg
Day4.1.jpg
Day4.jpg
Day4BT.jpg
Day5B.jpg
Day5GT.jpg
Day5BT.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Someone I know from undergrad keeps liking your Facebook posts and it’s weird :laugh:

:eek:

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about she lives in the same house as me and is one of my good friends. She's been helping me tube feed lol

• Wow
:eek:

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about she lives in the same house as me and is one of my good friends. She's been helping me tube feed lol
If we’re talking about the same person then I believe that because we’ve probably had to tube feed puppies together before :laugh:

• Haha
Who are you people? Where am I?

1. 3m
2. Doggo
3. Coop
5.SunnyB
6. Paws
7. dubz
8. BC
9. SAR
10. alissa