Secondary IA question

Started by IlyaR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IlyaR

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From Quinnipiac: Have you ever been subjected to any disciplinary actions by any college/university, been convicted of a misdemeanor and/or felony, or do you have any disciplinary or criminal charges pending against you?

When I click yes, I get "Please explain in detail providing evidence of disposition."

I'm a bit confused, I explained in my primary that I had academic probation after my first semester of undergrad. Do I..say it again? Also, what disposition do they speak of?

Thanks
 
Confusing isn't it? I found it was best to contact the individual schools about this kind of stuff (anonymously if you want.) As the wording of secondaries, and their intended interpretation, will vary from school to school.