Secondary question on explaining poor grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LuluLovesMe

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the best way to write about this?

My one C was in organic chemistry II during my senior year. However I have a declining trend in my grades from a 3.8 Freshman year to a 3.2 Senior year.

The actual reason for this decline reflects really poorly on me. I simply played too many video games. I don't think I attended any classes senior year other than for tests. My work load was not even that much and yet I still did poorly.

It's been 2 years since I've graduated now and I think I am much more mature and better at time management and prioritizing. I am currently working full time 50 hours a week at a hospital while volunteering ~5 hours a week while taking a class that is about ~10-15 hours a week and filling out secondaries at the same time. I was immature then and I think working in the real world has changed me.

How do I phrase my secondary to not reflect poorly on me? It just looks so bad.