secondary to interview invite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogetter898

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long after secondary submission/completion do most people receive interview invites - if any? def an estimate in terms of weeks and I know it varies by program and type of applicant, but looking for a general prediction. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

looks like you posted twice.

how long after secondary submission/completion do most people receive interview invites - if any? def an estimate in terms of weeks and I know it varies by program and type of applicant, but looking for a general prediction. thanks!
Just wait. If you read some school specific threads some people receive an II within 2 weeks of secondary submission. Otherwise people can receive II's up until February March time. There is literally no magic answer, just wait.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
are secondaries reviewed in the order they are received ?

are secondaries reviewed in the order they are received ?

No. Once your file is complete the whole application file is staged somehow and is queued up for review. In no particular order this can be grads of the undergrad, grads of feeder schools, URM, legacy, big donors , etc, etc, the rest of the applicants. Sit back and relax. You’ll feel better if you relax.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
No. Once your file is complete the whole application file is staged somehow and is queued up for review. In no particular order this can be grads of the undergrad, grads of feeder schools, URM, legacy, big donors , etc, etc, the rest of the applicants. Sit back and relax. You’ll feel better if you relax.

I had a friend submit a secondary to a school October 22 and get an interview invite October 30. Def not reviewed in order. Not sure what pushed his app to the top of the pile like that but if anyone knows let me know. Good luck to him and to you though everyone’s at their own pace I would just sit calm and wait. Im also waiting lol

Reactions: 1 user