Seeking info for addmission to DDS in NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spowari

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am the juniormost member in this forum. I will appriciate if you can share your knowledge related to the steps involved for foriegn Dentist to take addmission in DDS.

I have already cleared part 1NBDE and my score was 93.

I am yet to takle a Toefl. Am i really running late for the year 2005? Is it still possible for me to take admission in this session of 2005?

An early reply is highly appriciated.

Thnaks and regards.

Members don't see this ad.

I would suggest send in your application to NYU, and take toefl as soon as possible. I have also applied to NYU and I was told by them that they wont review my application till all my official scores are there. Their Deadline is still in march I think and you stand a good chance because of your high scores.

hi
i think u can also try in BU and UPENN.try to send ur application as soon as possible.

hi there
i just want u to guide me a little bit .ur scores r great .what all did u study. did u study the textbooks also.how many months did u take for preparation,i"ll be grateful if u can share this info with me i am planning to give my nbdepart1 in next summers so i need some guidelines
thank you & good luck
shibani
spowari said:
Hi All,

I am the juniormost member in this forum. I will appriciate if you can share your knowledge related to the steps involved for foriegn Dentist to take addmission in DDS.

I have already cleared part 1NBDE and my score was 93.

I am yet to takle a Toefl. Am i really running late for the year 2005? Is it still possible for me to take admission in this session of 2005?

An early reply is highly appriciated.

Thnaks and regards.