Seeking Recommendations from SDN Anesthesiologists to Strengthen My Upcoming Project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrAmir0078

"Thank You"
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN Anesthesiologists at the public forum,

I hope you are all doing well. I am reaching out to request a recommendation from someone who has known me over the past five years here on the forum. Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Why do I need a recommendation?
I am in the process of building an enterprise called Ether Iraq - Iraqi Medical Expertise and Resources. This platform is significant, and our first product is a training completion form for Anesthesia Technician Students in their summer training program in Iraq. This is just one aspect of the enterprise, which will serve as a hub for private lectures from leading professors, tutoring, companies, clinics, an Iraqi medical bookstore, and nursing services, among others.

Why am I asking here?
I understand the importance of third-party recommendations in my culture. I have already received commendations from my professors and a consultant in Anesthesia from the UK. However, I am specifically looking for a recommendation from a US-based anesthesiologist. Over the past five years, I have shared over 75 posts about my cases and practice in Iraq under limited resources, and I have received many kind words and praise from this community. This forum has been a significant source of support and growth for me, and I am grateful for the interest and concern you have shown during my absences.

If you are willing to write a recommendation here, I would be immensely thankful. Alternatively, if you prefer to send a private recommendation via DM, I would be equally grateful. I apologize if my request is out of the norm or if I am unaware of the proper etiquette for such a request.

This is my LinkedIn profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dramir0078

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

All the Best,

Dr. Amir Fadhel
06-19-2024
 
Last edited: